Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Weapon for WolfBarb??

Discussion in 'Barbarian' started by FrostyTheSnowSorc, Oct 20, 2006.

1. FrostyTheSnowSorc

FrostyTheSnowSorc IncGamers Member

Weapon for WolfBarb??

Was wondering if a Grief is useable as a weapon for Wolfbarb?? I have hardly any experience with barbs, but am going to Zero's Guide on the Wolfbarb. I'm leaning more towards PvM (even though I've heard this build is better for PvP). So should I go with Grief or like Beast or something?? If so... should I use PB or Zerker of either one? Thanks in advance.:thumbsup: :grin:

2. Cdnexpat

Cdnexpat IncGamers Member

Don't use Beast. If you are going PvM and want to use grief, use the PB as repairs on the zerker are a pain and you don't really need the extra range. I have noticed that my one hander wolf can survive the first "hit" he makes when he is IM'd when he is using a grief PB. On the downside I notice my mana leach stinks with grief. I think ebotdz would work well but I haven't tried it. I have tried ebotdcb, it seems to do less damage than grief, but the mods are nice (30 to attributes yea baby) and I have no problems leaching mana.
    That said IMO a two handed weapon is fine for PvM. I would recommend a ebotdgpa or eth tomb reaver. I have a two-handed wolf I really like and a one-hander I am still working out the bugs on if you would like to see them let me know.

*cdnexpat
    *yukonmoose

3. RealmOftheWolf

RealmOftheWolf IncGamers Member

ebotd phase or zerker

4. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

[email protected] 170 on-weapon damage.

One of the best weapons for a wolf would be a ShaelShaelShaelShael Griswold's scepter.

My wolf uses a Azurewrath though.

5. Kosmos

Kosmos IncGamers Member

Grief Pb 40 ias hands down. Zerker is way to slow. Go Grief Phaseblade :thumbsup:

6. RealmOftheWolf

RealmOftheWolf IncGamers Member

i mostly own pubbys with a ebotdz. ie tried 4 shael grizz caddy but it damages way 2 much for pvm. pvp its good but u need GG charms to make it worth while.