Weapon for WolfBarb??

FrostyTheSnowSorc

Diabloii.Net Member
Weapon for WolfBarb??

Was wondering if a Grief is useable as a weapon for Wolfbarb?? I have hardly any experience with barbs, but am going to Zero's Guide on the Wolfbarb. I'm leaning more towards PvM (even though I've heard this build is better for PvP). So should I go with Grief or like Beast or something?? If so... should I use PB or Zerker of either one? Thanks in advance.:thumbsup: :grin:

Cdnexpat

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't use Beast. If you are going PvM and want to use grief, use the PB as repairs on the zerker are a pain and you don't really need the extra range. I have noticed that my one hander wolf can survive the first "hit" he makes when he is IM'd when he is using a grief PB. On the downside I notice my mana leach stinks with grief. I think ebotdz would work well but I haven't tried it. I have tried ebotdcb, it seems to do less damage than grief, but the mods are nice (30 to attributes yea baby) and I have no problems leaching mana.
That said IMO a two handed weapon is fine for PvM. I would recommend a ebotdgpa or eth tomb reaver. I have a two-handed wolf I really like and a one-hander I am still working out the bugs on if you would like to see them let me know.

*cdnexpat
*yukonmoose

RealmOftheWolf

Diabloii.Net Member
Don't use Beast. If you are going PvM and want to use grief, use the PB as repairs on the zerker are a pain and you don't really need the extra range. I have noticed that my one hander wolf can survive the first "hit" he makes when he is IM'd when he is using a grief PB. On the downside I notice my mana leach stinks with grief. I think ebotdz would work well but I haven't tried it. I have tried ebotdcb, it seems to do less damage than grief, but the mods are nice (30 to attributes yea baby) and I have no problems leaching mana.
That said IMO a two handed weapon is fine for PvM. I would recommend a ebotdgpa or eth tomb reaver. I have a two-handed wolf I really like and a one-hander I am still working out the bugs on if you would like to see them let me know.

*cdnexpat
*yukonmoose

ebotd phase or zerker