weapon for w/s kicker?

ViciousXV

Diabloii.Net Member
weapon for w/s kicker?

w/s kickers arent that common so its hard to find info on what to use weapon wise. And after lookin threw several different forums including this one im starting to think no one really knows what to use but if anyone whos made a w/s kicker can help me out here that would be cool

wizAdept

Diabloii.Net Member
There are a lot of viable weapon options and some work better than others depending on different situations. What do you want to do with your kicksin?

ViciousXV

Diabloii.Net Member
oh ya i probly shoulda said this before its for pvp just for all around duels i have a beast zerk laying around and i think that would be a good choice cause of ow, +str, and fant but im not sure

wizAdept

Diabloii.Net Member
A lot of people recommend beast but I have yet to see a beast using kicksin impress me in pvp.
imo beast is a rather weak pvp kicksin weapon. =\

What types of opponents do you plan on facing mostly?

ViciousXV

Diabloii.Net Member
hard to say i plan on dueling both melee and casters really just depends on whats there at the time

wizAdept

Diabloii.Net Member
well then.

for most public games dweb tends to do good.
if you can invest in multiple weapon setups, it's a good idea to have different options stashed.
c/c is good to have vs many casters.
wizardspike is a must in every pvp kicksin's stash, simple item and gg.
Other weapons to consider having stashed:
fleshripper, lacerator, doom, azurewrath

As a general pvp kicksin rule: Um is generally the best socketing for any weapon. Some weapons (like death's web) require additional ias so make sure you have offweapon ias to reach all bps so all weapon socketing can be used for more OW%

note: on c/c only primary weapon OW% counts towards kicks. That should probably be fury or malice.