Weapon for a Zealot?

Sajuwa

Diabloii.Net Member
Weapon for a Zealot?

I plan to make a PVM zealot with fanat, zeal, etc
It's mostly going to kill monsters.

I have a problem though, I don't know which weapon to use

People say Eth Death Warspike, Eth BotD Zerker, Grief PB

Can you suggest some good weapons for a zealot pally?

skilledlord

Diabloii.Net Member
If you have all 3 of them, I would go with the ebotdz. Although ppl say grief is better and all, I play on nl so. Although ws is faster.

HeavAngel

Paladin Moderator
Welcome to the forum.

Here's our GUIDE THREAD.

See the search tool up top>?
Type in Eth Death Warspike, Eth BotD Zerker, Grief PB, weapons for a zealot pally or any other words and search the forum for threads for what you're looking for.

Arutha

Diabloii.Net Member
I would have to agree with death, all three weapons do alot of dmg but death also has the deadly strike and crushing blow.

MoonUnit

Diabloii.Net Member
FodderCannoned said:
Stormlash, because its different.
I agree with Fodder there, my ladder pally has a stormlash and I usually get a lot of 'wtf' when hes doing baal runs :lol: Aside from the look, the mods also rock.

HWind

Diabloii.Net Member
For PVM i'm gonna have to go with these 2 and say Stormlash, it honestly kills way faster than any botd/grief/(insert loser runeword weapon here). PVP is a totally different story, but really so long as they are not light immune the crushing blow/static field is amazing.

arbing

Diabloii.Net Member
Arutha said:
I would have to agree with death, all three weapons do alot of dmg but death also has the deadly strike and crushing blow.
but death lack of ias tho and damage is a bit lower in a warspike
IMHO I'd say grief all the way because the speed in a pb is just amazingly fast, very good damage, 20%ds if you go pvp.

but if you pvm, i'd say stormlash

SalivaMonster

Diabloii.Net Member
Since all you do is physical damage, you will have problem with physical immune. So find yourself a eth lacerator. I haven't use one and I'm looking for one. It should kill everything very quickly.

Throw Damage: (17-21) To (150-186) (83.5-103.5 Avg)
One-Hand Damage: (27-34) To (140-173) (83.5-103.5 Avg)
Required Level: 68
Required Strength: 96
Required Dexterity: 122
Base Weapon Speed: [-10]
Max Stack: (180)
+150-210% Enhanced Damage (varies)
+30% Increased Attack Speed
33% Chance of Open Wounds
Prevent Monster Heal

Hit Causes Monster To Flee 50%
33% Chance To Cast Level 3 Amplify Damage On Striking
Replenishes Quantity [1 in 4 sec.]

Weltkriegpally

Diabloii.Net Member
it would be just about the godliest pvm weapon save for that verdammten monster flee. I would use a lawbringer on ladder for the decrep. it breaks most of the immunes as well and slows them, too.

--welt

Tastychiken_europe

Diabloii.Net Member
Weltkriegpally said:
it would be just about the godliest pvm weapon save for that verdammten monster flee. I would use a lawbringer on ladder for the decrep. it breaks most of the immunes as well and slows them, too.

--welt

as above user sais except that most weapons work you can just try some and find one u think works good :)