We need help. diablo clone in our game!!!!

Pombe

Diabloii.Net Member
We need help. diablo clone in our game!!!!

Can anyone give us a hand? We've got two sorcs and a zon hammering away on him and we cant do it. We can static him to half way, if someone can help us out with the rest. come to game clone///charm if you can help.

No charm grabbers please. we'd like to make sure that you have one in your inventory before you join the game where he is, if thats OK. There are already three of us that want it :)

US east Ladder.

Dredd

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Arrrrrgh! I swear on Chari's chest I'm going to make an account on East. My peeps over on West never seem able to pop a DC for me to kill. BAH!

Fearox

Diabloii.Net Member
Try to find a wand with lower res-charges and I think the sorc can take him out without too much struggle. Too late this time maybe, but hopefully you get to see more of him walking the earth.

Pombe

Diabloii.Net Member
we tried that, brought a necro in, still couldnt damage him much. that and the necro kept dying every 20 seconds...

Andy225

Diabloii.Net Member
Pombe said:
we tried that, brought a necro in, still couldnt damage him much. that and the necro kept dying every 20 seconds...
I've got a 17/20/5 charm i would like to help you, but your game does not exist?

Pombe

Diabloii.Net Member
Andy225 said:
SMITED
WRECKED
OWNED... 45 seconds
Your welcome for the help

It was freaking unbelieveable. if you ever find him in your game give andy225 a message. class act.

Unholy_Carnage

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord Chaos said:
I am on Europe, and DC never spawns in any of my games :(

*wants an Annihilus badly*
I had him spawn in two of my mf non ladder games on useast yesterday. Smite does indeed own him.