We have accomplished the impossible tonight!

Kilmin

Banned
We have accomplished the impossible tonight!

While out riding around with friends tonight... as dumb/funny as we may be.. we decided to do something we thought was very funny/dumb... lol! We decided to drive through wendy's drive thru... in REVERSE! while turned around facing the rear of the car.. sitting cross legged.. while wearing SCREAM masks! :flip: In our attempt we got 2 medium cokes... and a medium rootbeer! :buddies: total of $3.18 :) including tax.. Then come home to get B*($#ed out by my mom.. for 1 .. leaving pc on.. 2 leaving candle burning.. and 3 for not telling her i was leaving? stupid *****!.. she said be home at 11:00 PM... so i was home.. then she spaz out.. wtf i should smack her? After all of this.. things going in my head... was it worth it? hmm ? HELL YEA! screw parents.. can suck meh nuts!

Kil-

Kilmin

Banned
I will not honor my parents... or respect my parents when I am 18 and they treat me like a 8 year old.. THEY should respect ME for being a ADULT.. So stfu plz?

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
Dumb? Yes.
Funny? Not so much...it's been done...many times. You want to be funny, find something to do that the people working have never seen, and will never see again. The only time I thought this was funny was when two german guys did it claiming it made them feel more at home with their crazy driving on the left side habits.

Kilmin

Banned
Yea laugh all u want "cleglaw" and as far as im concerned you guys have no sence of humor.. either that are too old to read what im saying? :lol: jk.. thats the first time anything has ever been done around here so suck it up!

IamTheTest

Diabloii.Net Member
A few things.
1. Congrats I remember doing things like that. Its fun, harmless, and hey, can you beat the feeling?.
2. I know that nobody likes to hear it but, your parents are probably really chill people. Give them a break. You WILL miss them when they arent around.
3. I think that it is very possible to be an adult at 18. I do not think that every 18 year old is an adult.
4. Please refrain from hitting your mother, or even joking about it. No one likes to be hit.
5. If you need another fun one, buy a quarters worth of gas at every gas station in your city. It is amazingly fun, and pretty original. (If you can just do a penny and pay with the free pennies it is a bonus.)

ConnerMacleod

Diabloii.Net Member
HEY!

Can I have the 3 minutes back that it took me to read this drivel?

Good lord, we've found them! The next posterboys for the "Just Say No" campaign.

annr

Diabloii.Net Member
you know what i find funny? when you at 18 live with your parents and expect to be treated as an adult. if you are an adult, as you say, and live with your parents, may i ask if you pay rent?

also for leaving a candle burning, you moron. burning candles are one of the top causes for fires in the insurance business

MoUsE_WiZ

Diabloii.Net Member
doubleOObubble said:
Germans drive on the right side of the road :idea:

To the original poster: You sound like 12-13 or so.
Swedish maybe...I don't remember exactly, it was like a year ago.

doubleOObubble

Diabloii.Net Member
Nope. The only "western" culture driving on the "wrong" side of the road are the Brits (and their derivatives, ie Aussies). I'm guessing they were Brits :thumbsup:

Matt

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
why is this in the hardcore forum anyways? Was is "hardcore" do drive through wendys backwards?
Its mildly amusing, but you also sound, as DoB said, like you are maybe 12, calling your mom a "*****" because she yelled at you for leaving candles burning in your house? Shes right, why would you leave a candle burning in the house? Were you stoned?

-Matt

Cleglaw_Himself

Diabloii.Net Member
Kilmin said:
Yea laugh all u want "cleglaw" and as far as im concerned you guys have no sence of humor.. either that are too old to read what im saying? :lol: jk.. thats the first time anything has ever been done around here so suck it up!
Oh, believe me I do have a sense of humour.
Its just not put into play when I see someone talking about smacking their own mother, for trying to tell you not to burn the house down.

doubleOObubble

Diabloii.Net Member
Haha! I saw that someone with a tag to their handle had responded and before I opened the thread, I guessed "He's going to like it...".

Priceless!

Spero

Diabloii.Net Member
Kilmin said:
I will not honor my parents... or respect my parents when I am 18 and they treat me like a 8 year old.. THEY should respect ME for being a ADULT.. So stfu plz?
You don't have a god-given right to get respect from people, no matter what your age is. I started reading your thread with an open mind thinking you had a little fun (well stealing from Wendy's isn't harmless fun, going through the drive through backward could be amusing).

Then you say several really lame things one after another, and my opinion of you dropped after each one. I can see why your parents might treat you as though you're immature, if you prove your immaturity to them every day.

I'm sure eventually you'll figure it out.