We can read people's minds!

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
its not hard to read a guys mind. sex, beer, boobies, sex, beer, football, beer, boobies, sex.

as for women, my best guess would be: cook, clean, have children, raise children, make dinner, provide those things listed above for guys.

maybe i'm just old fashioned

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhH!

*runs off to buy tin foil and a collander*
Get one for me to!

Seriously, that's pretty interesting though. That would be sweet as hell to read someones mind, like a hot girl or something.

Newman said:
Seriously, that's pretty interesting though. That would be sweet as hell to read someones mind, like a hot girl or something.
ohmigod, like, wow, i like totally can't wait till tonight to see the new OC! whoa, and wow, i mean, how dreamy is Tom Cruise? and like Katie Holmes is dating him? she's like totally not his type, and he could do like so much better! I hear she like smokes 2 packs a day, like gross!

Anakha1

Banned
I'm getting a reading off of the people in this thread... there's an overwhelming common thought of...

...boobies...

Necrolestes

Diabloii.Net Member
Old hat

This is a technique psychiatrists and psychics have used for decades. This is how dream interpretations and "mind reading" work. The only thing new about this is the "how" and not the "why". In light of this, this is a nice article, mhl12.

Newman

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
ohmigod, like, wow, i like totally can't wait till tonight to see the new OC! whoa, and wow, i mean, how dreamy is Tom Cruise? and like Katie Holmes is dating him? she's like totally not his type, and he could do like so much better! I hear she like smokes 2 packs a day, like gross!
Yeah bro!! Spit that game!!

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
DrunkCajun said:
more likely along these lines...
. . . . . . Is he looking at me? . . Damn . . . . Is <he> looking at me? . . . . .