Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

WBear PvP Questions!!!

Discussion in 'Druid' started by uHHwateVa, Sep 5, 2006.

1. uHHwateVa

uHHwateVa IncGamers Member

WBear PvP Questions!!!

Well, I'm contemplating making a Werebear for dueling. I don't know if I will be DvA(Druid versus All), but I hope to venture into melee duels only. I need advice into a viable charm/gear set up, as well as a skill/stat spread. Remember, the budget is not a problem, I have no problem getting the top-of-the-list items.

Also, I want to know if Maul is viable in Melee only duels, because I'm looking to make a Mauler, due to the overpopulation of FC Bears, but, if Maul isn't good for PvP Melee, then please, direct me with a good skill/stat/charms/gear spread for FC. Thanks in advance.

2. MrGoth

MrGoth IncGamers Member

Maul is limited in pvp alot. First you have to have a really good weapon that A.) is hopefully 1 handed, B.) has an arse load of damage, and C.) can swing with a bear at 4 or 5 frames.

And...those weapons tend to cost a few thousand runes/sojs/whatever.

The idea behind maul in the first place, weapon or not, is still not too helpful. The stun doesnt work. Blocklock stuff doesnt work to our benefit anymore. The damage is very low and you have to hit a few times just to get it up to "ok" standards. And the fhr frames of being a werebear is just such a horrible setback that most people tend to just drop it all together with this many negatives.

3. Zabo

Zabo IncGamers Member