Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wb + Lc or Fire synergies ?

Discussion in 'Druid' started by SCaVeNGeR, Feb 11, 2004.

1. SCaVeNGeR

SCaVeNGeR IncGamers Member

Wb + Lc or Fire synergies ?

Hi,

Quick question,
    What should I go for with a fire claws PvP bear, in coldarmy's guide he suggests synergies and only 1 point in Wb and Lyc, but isn't the life bonus etc from Wb + Lyc more important than maxing all synergies?

SCaVeNGeR

2. VictusMetuo

VictusMetuo IncGamers Member

You can prebuff WB and Lyc, but you can't prebuff Fire Claws. That's why you opt for Synergies over those two things. If you were going to focus on one of those two, you would obviously want to focus Lycanthropy, because all WB is really good for, for a FCB is more Defense.

3. coldarmy13

coldarmy13 IncGamers Member

thanks vic.

now, i said 1 pt in lycan, but...did u see that i opted for life over dmg in the end? i only maxed out 3 synergies, and my lycan is being maxed out after. at lvl 97 or so, my lycan should be maxed.

4. proudfoot

proudfoot IncGamers Member

It depends on playing style, as well. If you like to charge in and whack them, you might want more damage, but if you prefer to bide your time and get them when they make a mistake, you might need more life to last that long. Or something like that.

Good luck!

5. SCaVeNGeR

SCaVeNGeR IncGamers Member

Thx for the help, that sounds really logical :p
    I think i'll max a few synergies first and then check what the dmg is and depending on the dmg i'll max another synergie or lycanthrophy. Now I only need 2 ias jewels with some nice 2nd mods for my phase blade ;)

Thx guys,
    SCaVeNGeR

6. falconplaysd2

falconplaysd2 IncGamers Member

yea, i went max firestorm, molten boulder, fissure, and i'm in the process of maxing lycan right now. I have 4k life before sage and roughly 5.2k with sage. I think 7k is possible for me when i get a cta, but trading is rough ;[