::waves hello::

foosnark

Diabloii.Net Member
::waves hello::

Hi all.

I've been a longtime fan of single-player, finding Battle.net silly since D2 beta. I admit to having some fun on the LAN at work within the first month or so but my friends have long since quit for not greener, but more polygonal pastures.

Ever since the Diabloii.net Strategy Compendium first appeared I've been lurking, enjoying various builds, though I longed for more untwinked builds. It's been a while -- I'm not sure I played at all during the 1.09 days -- but I'm back with a vengeance :)

Currently playing a Hunter druid (lvl 39, finished Normal) and Furysin (lvl 37, have just killed Nihlathak). The Furysin has been great fun especially since finding Serpent Lord; not the highest damage weapon in the world but not bad with Venom and charms, and using it *generates* mana at a ridiculous rate... :)

Kool69

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forums it sounds like you belong here, oh and here's some shin guards, fb will be around soon enough to kick your shins in so it might help a little to have these on before he gets he. :howdy:

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome foosnark. Have fun with your builds. Drop by the EMB for a drink and W_M's famous cookies.

foosnark

Diabloii.Net Member
essojay said:
Welcome! I see you're not the one to enjoy cookie-cutters.
You know, I can't think of a single cookie-cutter build I stuck with for more than a few levels. :D

I've been considering a melee sorc; hopefully those aren't considered cookie-cutter now :)

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
foosnark said:
I've been considering a melee sorc; hopefully those aren't considered cookie-cutter now :)
They are popular but they vary so much that an enchantress really can't be called a cookie cutter unless of course your doing the enchanting orbtress.

Melee sorcs are fun and challenging.

Welcome to the forums

*rears back kicks shins*

Uzziah, you amateur shin kicker....
*kicks foo's shins whilst wearing his titanium tipped pointy boots of the squid, which not only slices your shins apart, but also leaves squid food scent in your legs, thus making you more likely to be eaten by the boneless monster.*

foosnark

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Uzziah, you amateur shin kicker....
*kicks foo's shins whilst wearing his titanium tipped pointy boots of the squid, which not only slices your shins apart, but also leaves squid food scent in your legs, thus making you more likely to be eaten by the boneless monster.*
There is now no question in my mind that my shins have been thoroughly kicked. You don't do anything halfway do you? :lol:

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welocme! I always bring my first cookies with me to the intro, along with some squid repelant. But you have to read the sticked FAQs if you're gonna eat them. You can stop on by the EMB for more later.