wats ur most fun druid build to duel with?

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
wats ur most fun druid build to duel with?

this is a little off topic but just curious :)
mine is WW with 10 in feral rage..... love to run

mrJ

Diabloii.Net Member
Dueling 1.10 smiters/synergized casters with my .09 pvp wolf is enough of a challenge, so I vote for him.

~Melee never dies, but I'm sure dying defending it

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
mrJ said:
Dueling 1.10 smiters/synergized casters with my .09 pvp wolf is enough of a challenge, so I vote for him.

~Melee never dies, but I'm sure dying defending it
LOL same here haha just got owned by the same bone mancer like 20 times haha stupid useless dex wolf..... why the hell did i pump dex...

wat exactly is a geo mancer?

mrJ

Diabloii.Net Member
Planning on using a cfkq maybe..? :p

I personally don't know what a geomancer is "exactly", BUT, I think it's a hybrid of an elemental druid and a summoner kind of druid...although that sounds like a shaman that just doesn't shift..so there must be a reason for that..er, yeah, I don't really know. :bonk:

Lithan

Diabloii.Net Member
My guess as to geomancer would be someone who uses molten boulder.

Dont be a melee druid if you want to duel. There's always some *** hammerdin or assassin or (insert class here) who just teleports around dropping hammers, traps or whatever everywhere. On top of that it's imbalanced even if they don't use lame tactics. I can fury at a paladin for a good 15 seconds before I'll make even one hit (5 frame attack fyi) (which will do about 200 damage compaired to the 4k I normally do). This is with well over 10k Attack rating. And I can only do this because he's standing there just to prove how futile it is... he can kill me in 2 hits anyway.

mrJ

Diabloii.Net Member
There's something much more rewarding about killing your *cough overconfident cough* opponent when you yourself are "supposed" to roll over and die, hence my choice to play a build that I simply enjoy, and strive to be better with, no matter how much of an uphill climb it can be at times.

Asheron

Diabloii.Net Member
Right now ,probably a nublet winddruid. I love it when sorcs for example,cant break through my cyclone armor and start calling me a hacker. :p

TheKbob

Diabloii.Net Member
Though he is only Half druid and really a Necro, the commandomancer is my favorite build to duel. Nothing like teleporting 26 skeles, might merc, golem, and me with:

Fant
Might
Oak Sage
Battle Orders
(Still needs thorns and holy freeze. Freeze will prob be first :p )

Then I curse em, shift into Bear form, and smack em.

I get called hacker alot too, its funny

~Kbob

Heartless_Lich

Diabloii.Net Member
I usually like to duel with Elementalist Hybrids. They do some pretty nasty *bad way* damage but whenever I kill someone, I just laugh at them for dying from a 1k Fissure or 900 dmg tornado :). Ok, that's pretty evil, but hey, it's a good excuse if you're duelling a liberator or any tele'ing caster...

I dun play him much now...I play my poison trangmancer (lower resist, bone prison, firewall, nova)

paladin anderson

Diabloii.Net Member
not a big druid fan, but personally i love the new rabies build. its not so challenging, and its not to exciting, but that 1st duel with someone...simply hilarious!

Forksup31

Diabloii.Net Member
I will always favor my "Old school" pvp mauler, an almost exact replica of my .9 pvp mauler, 'cept for a few equipment choices (verdungos, 4 socket instead of 3 socket gris caddy, etc.), but I really enjoy using my new pvp fury/rabies hybrid :D

VictusMetuo

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone could answer this question for me.

I don't know though, I'm liking the prospects of my new hybrid build.

Asheron

Diabloii.Net Member
VictusMetuo said:
Anyone could answer this question for me.

I don't know though, I'm liking the prospects of my new hybrid build.
For those who don't know:

Victus is a great fan of Werewolves and has always loved them. :xflash:

Kirsty

The Order of Dii Guild Member
My vote is for the old 1.09 elementalist. Volcano, tornado, fissure and armageddon all doing acceptable damage rates and twisters and molten boulder for stun/knockback.

Strid

Diabloii.Net Member
Kirsty said:
My vote is for the old 1.09 elementalist. Volcano, tornado, fissure and armageddon all doing acceptable damage rates and twisters and molten boulder for stun/knockback.
Yeah, and you're fun to duel too!!!

My favorite was my PvP Hunter from 1.10. A character completely based on run/walk and shooting arrows with about 1K damage. :p

dkay

Diabloii.Net Member
TheKbob said:
Though he is only Half druid and really a Necro, the commandomancer is my favorite build to duel. Nothing like teleporting 26 skeles, might merc, golem, and me with:

Fant
Might
Oak Sage
Battle Orders
(Still needs thorns and holy freeze. Freeze will prob be first :p )

Then I curse em, shift into Bear form, and smack em.

I get called hacker alot too, its funny

~Kbob
deng.... tat sounds like a lot of fun ahha i better try tat out one day...
anyone ever try a pure summon in pk before? i hear grizzlys can hit like 10k dmg at lvl 43 o_O

TheUrganNagru

Diabloii.Net Member
I dueled a pure summoner, actually he stood in town and laughed at me. His bear made mess of me....killed me in about 2 hits, summons bears are tough at high levels

ReallFugitive

Diabloii.Net Member
TheUrganNagru said:
I dueled a pure summoner, actually he stood in town and laughed at me. His bear made mess of me....killed me in about 2 hits, summons bears are tough at high levels
I agree, summoners bears are tough. The only thing that summons lack is resistance, and that alone makes them alot weaker than they potentially could be.