Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Watch the Diablo 3 panel from the Playstation Experience

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Rushster, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Rushster

Rushster Administrator

elly Submitted a news story

Watch the Diablo 3 panel from the Playstation Experience

[​IMG]

It was a busy weekend for Playstation owners with the Playstation Experience taking place in Las Vegas. The event revealed quite a few new titles that are not only coming to the Playstation but also PC (see IncGamers.com for the reveals). As part of the lengthy show there was also a Diablo 3 panel entitled "Pick up and Slay: The Journey of Diablo 3 to PS4". If the console version is of interest to you then watch the panel after the break, the Diablo segment starts at around six hours.
    Continue reading the Original Story

2. sneakytails

sneakytails IncGamers Member

I am paragon 373 on live with five fully geared level 70 DH's, and one level 70 Crusader. I also have thousands of gems, crafting mats, and every slot in my inventory is full right now. This represents a fair amount of time on my part but despite all that I uninstalled today.

I plan on switching to the console version full time in the spring, right now I am enjoying a nice break from d3, after a decade clutching a mouse while playing a diablo game my hands are ready for something a bit different.

If you have no idea what I just said, just wait, it's coming!

There will be big positives by making the switch, but also some negatives. Right now the positives out weight the negatives by a wide margin.

Single player offline mode here I come!