watch for dclone walks.

maxusmag

Diabloii.Net Member
watch for dclone walks.

Just to let you all know.

I have seen several posts on battle net about different mirc channels doing baal walks today. i know several channels are doing morning midday and afternoon.

others are doing mornings and afternoons.

i am hoping to be lucky and be on a server that it happens and get my anni back again.

and either my barb or my pally should be able to handle it.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I wonder how many years I'll have to play this game before going on a dclone hunting trip... I shudder to think.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I wonder how many years I'll have to play this game before going on a dclone hunting trip... I shudder to think.

Shouldn't take long. BTW, I got mine last night, a 15/11/6, but it was a free anni :thumbsup: Go me!

IntelligentX

Diabloii.Net Member
Shouldn't take long. BTW, I got mine last night, a 15/11/6, but it was a free anni :thumbsup: Go me!
Nothing is better than sudden wealth. Gratz!:laugh:

Just to let you all know.

I have seen several posts on battle net about different mirc channels doing baal walks today. i know several channels are doing morning midday and afternoon.
I bet you have too much baal runs before. :azn:

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
Nothing is better than sudden wealth. Gratz!:laugh:

Haha, most definately. Friend of mine was apparently watching those other forums, asked me if I wanted a game. I slid out of my dueling game pretty quickly when he passed me a name/pass, let me tell you. I owe him a good bit of thanks for that.

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
I refuse to trade for gear or accept frees, so I live in perma-n00b land. My gear sucks, in fact some of it is still magical - can't even get decent rares.

Quietus

Diabloii.Net Member
I refuse to trade for gear or accept frees, so I live in perma-n00b land. My gear sucks, in fact some of it is still magical - can't even get decent rares.
Not even trading and stuff from people on this forum? Sounds annoying, but fun

TurbulentTurtle

Diabloii.Net Member
I remember a while ago a member of this forum (anhtaihuman) did a bunch of DC walks and he gathered up a group of the cooler members (I was included for some reason) so we all got free Annis. He did this like 4 or 5 times, all within a week! It was totally awesome. Free Annis rock!

Tanith

Diabloii.Net Member
Indeed, today's gonna be a very good day for people who are interested in hunting the clone. I'm not allowed to go into any more detail than that, but those who wish to may PM me.

Tanith :wink3:

Eilo Rytyj

Diabloii.Net Member
I was this close to getting my first real Anni today. It was server 67 on USWestSCL, about 10 hours ago, SoJs were going like hotcakes. Unfortunately 1) I had to go to work JUST as the SoJs started to pour in and 2) I got temp banned just as I was leaving for work, so I couldn't leave a game open to sit there until I got home... stupid RL.

RL = Real Life for those not in the know

GotFriana

Diabloii.Net Member
I got him last night on a MF run, it wasn t the first time but I ve never seen the soj counter going so fast before, in 5 minutes DClone walked and I tried with my necro but my comp cant handle him :p I get near DC and is insta freeeeeeze till I find Im dead >_<
I had to ask for help finally and someone from these forums was kind enough to kill him for me and I got the anny. Thank you very much is the first one I ever had. :D

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Not even trading and stuff from people on this forum? Sounds annoying, but fun
I'm thinking about reconsidering that, especially if I find some duplicate high items I have no other use for. And I have three muleloads of pgems I could trade. But I did want to mostly find all my gear. We'll see if the scales of my irritation eventually tip.