Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Warning!!!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by xxtallxx, Mar 20, 2004.

1. xxtallxx

xxtallxx IncGamers Member

Warning!!!

ok i found out how the douce bag tricked me we were trading for anni charm in a5 by the wall where cain is he stood on the one side of the wall closest to lazuark and i was on the other side by wp but HERES THE TRICK IF UR UP AGAINST THE WALL YOU CAN PICK UP ITEMS ON THE OTHER SIDE WITHOUT MOVING!!!! WARNING DO NOT FALL FOR THIS!!!!! the little ****s account name is *mindgames70 somone plz help me with this

2. Azonian

Azonian IncGamers Member

i dont know if you read the other posts about anni trades in act 2 tavern...its the same idea...theres a bug that allows you to pick up items through walls in town..the lowest tavern corner is 1 area...the wall in act 5 is another obviously and same with act 1 walls. Trading your anni is always risky business...try to get a trade for an anni involing a forum moderator next...make a thread or personal message a moderator thats online and ask him to help moderate a trade that was made on the forums..this helps to eliminate about 50% of all the stupid dumb **** that wanna scam you. Btw i do feel sorry for you but hey...you gotta learn one way or the other...keep up with the forums and you'll be better informed

3. xxtallxx

well it wasnt a forum trade so a moderater wouldnt really work n the kid either way would have gotten my stuff...not that big a deal id rather lose the hellslayer than like hoto or somthing...o well

4. warlock_666

warlock_666 IncGamers Member

Rule 1: Never trade anni charms or gheeds charms with public people.

I think you have learned your lesson now but to anyone whos thinking about it, DONT DO IT!! trade here on these forums.

5. xxtallxx

damn straight