Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Warning to Europe (triggerpk)

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by helohi, Apr 8, 2004.

1. helohi

helohi IncGamers Member

Warning to Europe (triggerpk)

I was helping a friend exping a new sorc in nm baal runs (I used my, now dead, 94 sorc).

We had a run going with nice people and then a necro joins, follows us for a few runs, and suddenly he hostiles me and I'm instantly dead (we were halfthrough the minions).

His acc. is *isaac-jimmslimm3 and the necro is named Bones-V.

The most annoying thing is, that I knew there was triggers for necro out, but I've never seen it myself, since triggerpk used to be a west/east phenomenon, so I didn't know what to look for.

Take care if you see him.

(if anyone thinks this is BS then take a look at europe ladder, ~500th place, sorcs name is KsenijaOnatopp)

2. Mn_Swe2

Mn_Swe2 IncGamers Member

Yeah, just saw him kill this lvl 92 sorc right next to me in a NM Baalrun I attended:
    http://www.hemsida.net/mnswe/Diablo2/Other/Freezy_Ear.jpg

And unfortunately yours...
    http://www.hemsida.net/mnswe/Diablo2/Other/Ksenija_Ear.jpg

He plays this char too:
    http://www.hemsida.net/mnswe/Diablo2/Other/Trigger_Necro_Acc.jpg

So as soon as you see "SaK" or "JimmSlimm" on your screen... leave!

/Magnus

edit: I quickly left the game and returned when hostiled (caught a glimpse of the sorc dying), and then the Pala asked me to trade, so I opened the trade window and he showed me. And asked me what I offered for them *sigh*

He must have 2 computers or a friend helping him, because I can't see how he managed to switch char otherwise and get the ear to the pala NoNononostr when it was the Necro who killed?

3. Jedi

Jedi IncGamers Member

when u dont think it can get worser magnus it will - thats one of the facts i learned in playing public.

people should be aware that those kind of cheating just makes others leave diablo2 forever.
    u also cant argue with a simplemind like this that his kill is worth nothing for obvious reasons. if his aim is to be the only one left on the realm to have talks to his multiple crazy personalities he surely made a step towards it but well, if all would leave the game to whom can he show that he is a 1337 nOOb pwner?

anyway he cant "script"pk me couse i will have hostiled before and we face on an equal level ... that is only if he doesnt use chickenhack of course ;)

regards
    Jedi

4. Chiller_babe

Chiller_babe IncGamers Member

Going to go out all guns blazing huh :thumbsup:

Have fun - sounds like a blast to me

Chill

5. doubleOObubble

doubleOObubble IncGamers Member

Curiosity: Was it the Bone Spirit, "regular" TPPK, or were there any inducation of the more mythical Corpse explosion hack?

6. Mn_Swe2

Mn_Swe2 IncGamers Member

99% sure it was the Bonespirit regular he did when I saw it. 2 or 3 BS flew right next by me towards the minions spawning point, then suddenly a tp is up and we are instantly hostiled... sorc dead.

/Magnus