Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wanted: Two Towers extended edition INSERT ONLY

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Broncobiv2, Apr 9, 2005.

1. Broncobiv2

Broncobiv2 IncGamers Member

Wanted: Two Towers extended edition INSERT ONLY

I bought the LOTR: Two Towers extended edition (the 4 disc set in the red case) from eBay, but it did not come with the booklet insert thing (with the chapter selection and map of appendices). The seller gave me a partial refund for the problem, but I still need the insert! So if by some chance anyone here is willing to part with theirs for a few bucks, let me know. Thanks!

2. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

Does anyone else have the free box that can hold all 3 extended versions. It holds the green, red, and blue cases. You can get it free with "The Return of the King" coupon thingy that comes with it. I got mine like a few weeks ago..took like 6 weeks to come in, buts it free..so.

There was a website to go to to fill out for it..but I cant find it.

3. Broncobiv2

If you got yours a few weeks ago, why do you need another one?

4. CyberHawk

CyberHawk IncGamers Member

Wanted to see if anyone else besides me got one of these things. The free LOTR Box to hold all 3 extended versions. I'm pretty sure I have all those maps...I can prob let one go for hmm maybe 100 bucks.:{P

5. Gorny

Gorny Banned

I can scan mine and email it to you tommorrow if you like.

6. Broncobiv2

Yeah, that would be really cool of you. Judging by the size of the other two I have, I guess it would take me 6 sheets to print the whole booklet? First 2 insert pages on one, 3rd and 4th on another, then two sheets (4 booklet pages) for the front of the fold-out appendices, a fifth sheet for the back 2 pages of appendices, and a last sheet for the "front" and "back" of the booklet which are side by side when it's all unfolded.

If you could do that, it'd be great. I'm sure I can figure out how to assemble the thing fairly well once I have each piece scanned and printed out. My e-mail adderess is [email protected]. Thanks!