Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Wanted to say hi to an old friend...

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by Riebs, Apr 17, 2005.

1. Riebs

Riebs IncGamers Member

Wanted to say hi to an old friend...

Hey Dan a.k.a MegaTronx,

I just got home from a buddies house, and for some reason you happen to come to my mind (i was thinking about diablo) and I just remembered all those times you have helped me out. And how we sat around and chatted for a while. Anytime I needed you, you tryed to help me out as quick as possible. I don't really know what your doing now, since I don't play much Diablo anymore. But, if you read this I just want you to know I still remember you and I thank you for how much you helped me.

Thanks again
    ~Riebz

2. Valar-Wrath

Valar-Wrath IncGamers Member

Nice, but I would have sent a PM...

3. Riebs

Riebs IncGamers Member

wasn't quite sure of his name on the forums couldnt remember if he had a hyphen in it or not

~Riebz

4. WingBlade

WingBlade IncGamers Member

And even if Riebz recalled the correct spelling.. his PM box might be full or suffer from the bug that caused so many PM msg not to get through like those in the past....

But I do recall you as well Riebz... :thumbsup:

5. Riebs

Riebs IncGamers Member

Actually, since the thread is up, I am curious to know how you all have been doing? I haven't been on d2 since sometime in February and to tell ya the truth I miss the forums and miss the forumers.

So if anyone cares-2-share how have things been going on d2 lately,the forums or in your life

-Since i quit D2 no big changes. I go outside more...and I have been lifting. I can lift 200lbs 10 times nows (thats my max bench)
    -I have been boxing with friend which is right up my alley since I have a need for competition.
    I had 1 girlfriend that broke up with me after 2 weeks, and dealing with a new one that is crazy.
    -I have been getting straight A's since I left diablo...NOT man i hate school the words "Come on Pookey, Let's burn this mother****** down" comes to mind (Rock on WhiteCastle)
    -Football is coming up in the next 2 months or so and im stoked for that
    -Oh and WoW is getting expensive and I don't know if I am gunna re-new my subscription

Thats about it for me, thought I'd let you guys know
    ~Riebz