Want to make a signature. Please help me :D

Want to make a signature. Please help me :D

Hi everyone. I don't know how to make a signature, if it's possible for me? I'd like it to contain this:

Xircon said:
...and it deserves to die.
If that isn't against the rules of course :D

Please explain me how to make a signature :)

Regards ^^

Johnny

Banned
Only pals have signatures

And then ofcourse the usual riff raff like mods...admins and so on you know the story.

Holy **** that's a bit expensive for my moneybag!!

I'm not the best to read stickes and such, there's simply to much "useless" info between all the good stuff ;) so if anyone could just simplify it out, what advantages would it provide me if I choose the cheapest pay pal service thingy? Will it give me anything else than a signature?

PS: I only looked on the prices on the link ;) sorry if the answers also are in there :p

HaLoPhReAk

Diabloii.Net Member
Uhhhhhh......There is a "PaL Forum"?.... and i can't go in..... :rant: :rant: :lol: ....is there any way of doing something else w/o paying $$$ to get in...? M E W A N T A S I G N A T U R E.... hehehe... :jig:

nrabbit

Diabloii.Net Member
HaLoPhReAk said:
Uhhhhhh......There is a "PaL Forum"?.... and i can't go in..... :lol: ....is there any way of doing something else w/o paying $$$ to get in...? M E W A N T A S I G N A T U R E.... hehehe... :jig:
nope, pal forum is only for the cool:lol:
pretty soon ill be there too

Steel_Avatar

Diabloii.Net Member
HaLoPhReAk said:
Uhhhhhh......There is a "PaL Forum"?.... and i can't go in..... :rant: :rant: :lol: ....is there any way of doing something else w/o paying $$$ to get in...? M E W A N T A S I G N A T U R E.... hehehe... :jig:
Get over it. You won't die without a signature.

Kawaii

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes. Freet will slap you silly with his TAT.

edit: Actually, I don't know, but I think it's pretty cheap.

Johnny

Banned
MonsterSlayer said:
Is it illegal to imitade a signature like I am trying to do now? :)

I dont think so but you will only do it for around 4-5 posts before you get sick of it.

rawrj

Diabloii.Net Member
just pay the money its so much easier, and all you need to do is steal your parents credit card to do it :teeth:

Freet

Diabloii.Net Member
MonsterSlayer said:
Is it illegal to imitade a signature like I am trying to do now? :)

Yes, yes it is. And I will smite you with my mighty smiter *points at mighty smiter* if you do it.