Want to know what it's like to be in the Australian Army?

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
Want to know what it's like to be in the Australian Army?

A friend who is in his first year at the Australian Defence Force Academy (basically a university run by the military, they pay for your tuition and you work for them for 4-5 years after you graduate) sent me this. I found it pretty funny and I thought I should share it:

How To Simulate Australian Army Life

He assures me it is 100% accurate, I don't envy him.

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
*cough*

I take it you weren't reading the forum yesterday. :whistle:
Damn you. Damn you to hell.

Why would YOU post it? Do you KNOW someone in the Australian army? Hmm?

I guess we'll just let this one die... or turn it into a spam fest. One or the other.

Anakha1

Banned
Savage said:
Damn you, damn you to hell.

Why would YOU post it, do you KNOW someone in the Australian army? Hmm?

I guess we'll just let this one die... or turn it into a spam fest. One or the other.

Know them? No. But I'm in the Canadian army... and I guess this just goes to show you that soldiers around the world gripe about the same things. :D

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
Know them? No. But I'm in the Canadian army... and I guess this just goes to show you that soldiers around the world gripe about the same things. :D
*Cough*I'll give you something to gripe about...*Cough*

Ahem.

Anakha1

Banned
Savage said:
*Cough*I'll give you something to gripe about...*Cough*

Ahem.

Psh... I could kill you ten times before you hit the ground, you non-military... stupid!

Friggin' civvies. :rant:

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
Anakha1 said:
Psh... I could kill you ten times before you hit the ground, you non-military... stupid!
christ, that must been one heck of a big-as* trout then :teeth:

anywayz, really classic, when i clicked the thread i was already think what anakha1 would have posted as replies to his candian thread, then i saw the word australian in the title and i thought "nah that would be too much fun :lol: