Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Want to build a PJ/CS zon

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Glorft, Aug 28, 2006.

1. Glorft

Glorft IncGamers Member

Want to build a PJ/CS zon

So for some time i've read the given guides but they all seem out of date. Can some one give me some fresh intel on a PJ/CS zon ? I have a clue on how it should look like but i want to hear people's advice on the char its viability and vulnerability . This is mainly for PvP. I have a lot to spend so items charms wont be a problem.I want to try out the best.

2. Yossarian

Yossarian IncGamers Member

I just started rebuilding mine today (stripered almost a year ago). With torches and anni damage gets insanely high. You should hit +21 skills and 70-75+ poison damage for 100K total poison in 19 seconds from Plajav

21 + skills

Poison duration: 19 Seconds
    Attack Rating: +390%
    Poison damage: 57356 - 57623
    (that's not adding bramble and trangs)

Poijav
    Poison duration: ** Seconds
    Poison damage: 67787 - 66034

+2 ammy helm are a must you choose which ones.
    If you have huge cash go the 4 facet shield root if not the spirit works well enough.
    Add titans spider and 2 BK rings and you're there.

Use bramble for the +45-50 poison damage it's better than + skills. Ditto on the trangs for my taste and here is why. +3 gloves add more total damage but push the delivery time up more. I'd prefer +25% as that's 12,000 damage at this point and is more helpful.

Rings ammy belt +5
    titan +4
    shield +2
    Helm +2
    +7 skillers
    +3 torch
    +1 anni

+24 is about best. Unless you go the facet route.

75 res even at -75 P duration that's still a lot of poison.
    Is about best possible

3. Dacar92

Dacar92 Community, Amazon, DH Moderator & Inc Clan Officer

What is wrong with the guides? Yes, they were written a while ago, but they are all for 1.10/1. Nothing in builds has changed from 1.10 to 1.11 that would make them unviable.

If you know differently, please let me know, as I am of the opinion that they are as good today as when they were written.

4. pimpadryla

pimpadryla IncGamers Member

with psn a very useful is to put 1 on guided.. for a stubborn smiter :) see if u can manage a bow, and set up for cs dmg( trunders+ 4 jewel monarch) and psn set up ( titans+ ss) and keep a very fast bow like upped diamond bow ( 2 os, shaeled for last guided point kill

5. Glorft

Glorft IncGamers Member

Dacar92 im sorry if i insulted someone but the guides look old to me . There are no class specifics some suggestions are not written and for a person like me who is going to build up his first zon ever thats importend . Im apologising again , nothing personal.

I wanted to ask something more - can't i make a mix of cs and pj gear like lets say griffon's eye + thunder god and bramble + trangs gloves and maintain my setup like this with a Cta grand matron bow on switch. I just dont like running to town making setup changes all the time . I do it sometimes when its really neccesary but in other cases i try to ignore it. If someone has played this character class pj/cs before can someone give me some intel on dueling tactics what characters it can beat and what are a pain in the neck...