want 2 make ww barb

KrAzI

Diabloii.Net Member
want 2 make ww barb

ive been playing for about 2 or 3 weeks so far .. and ive come across many ww barbs ... so i decidd to make 1 for myself

my gear i am aiming for is:

wep - Eth Oath (zerker or Balrog blade)
sheild - SS
armor - Stone (or fort if i can afford it)
helm - arreats
gloves - dracs
belt - probably verdungos
boots - gore riders
rings - either dwarf star / raven frost .. or dwar / dwarf
ammy - [dont know yet]
switch - 2x +3 warcry javs

.... seeing by my gear im not that rich .. cant afford enigmas and so on but will this gear work well with the barb.. and which will go better zerker or balrog blade

thanx in advance

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
go with zerk oath, 2x Rfrost or that plus a combination of angelic ammy/ring. for you ammy use highlords

Beowulf

Diabloii.Net Member
OVerall looks good but as mentioned I'd carry 2 ravens, angelic ammy and 2 rings and a highlords ammy and use different ones in different situations depending in the ar needed etc.

Halciet

Diabloii.Net Member
The deadly strike provided by highlords, in combination with the lit resist and (for non-whirlers) ias, generally makes it much better for a barbarian than a crafted/rare amulet.

-Hal

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
Your missing manaleech. Try using dracs when dueling only. When your not dueling but doing pvm use soul drainers. If you had manaleech then I would say go with drac's. Eather that or use a mana leech ring. I wouldn't use ravenfrosts eather. I have found that when not using cannotbefrozen I have been able to do more damage. I could care less about movement speed, inless I cannot reach my target. Like for say a when dueling a frozen orb sorc. I also say if you do not find a eth 4 socted berserker axe. You really should look in to eather a 4 socted eth scrouge. Or just a eth balrog blade. Since the max socts for a balrog blade is 4. Where the max socts for a berserker axe is 6 and max socts for scrouge is 5. You could spend way more then a eth oath is worth just trying to get a 4 socted eth berserker axe. Or just never find one being sold. Since oath is hardly sold in the first place. Also if you do not all ready have the 2 echoing javs. Do not forget that you will do just fine with any old 2 echoing weapons. I like low str needed ones.

KrAzI

Diabloii.Net Member
thanx 4 all ur help guys ... i couldnt find the zerker .. so im just lvling up for now, bcoz i have some good friends they have offered to help me find 1 ... n im only going 2 duel with these chars so ill stick with the dracs

KrAzI

Diabloii.Net Member
xpumafangx said:
You should think about greif instead of oath. If you really plan on dueling with this guy.
yeh i would get a grief if i could afford it .. but or now eth zerker oath looks good 2 me .. keep in mind that im basically trading all the things on my other chars to afford his gear :)

xpumafangx

Diabloii.Net Member
All you really need is 1 dueler and 1 mfer to get by. I have even found ways to get by with out mfing. But that takes more time and smart trading. Also you should know that if I was going to use dueling armor as a barb and only able to pick from cheap armors. I would problalbe use duress over stone. Just for the open wounds and more damage. The def isn't all that on stone.

KrAzI

Diabloii.Net Member
yeh but im more interested in tanking than more damage and the other mods help a lil 2 .. n i have the gore riders for open wounds and crushing blow etc