Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

"Waked up after Astral Projection" Sundaily ifra

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by buraz, Apr 13, 2008.

1. buraz

buraz IncGamers Member

"Waked up after Astral Projection" Sundaily

RL: Jea. I saw their show yesterday on a party. And they really Rock. :afro:

Also bought dual sim cellphone, so I`m waiting impatientlly for battery to charge so I can se how it works. It`s a cheap chineese phone, but 3 times cheaper then Samsung`s one, so I couldn`t resist :grin:

D2: Maybe some questing through hell with my CB/ES sorc, or untwinked through normal with other sorc :azn:

2. HellHoundBarb

HellHoundBarb IncGamers Member

Re: "Waked up after Astral Projection" Sundaily

RL: Homework, homework, homework :sad2: Physics lecture tomorrow, with a friend of mine. He's coming over in like 30 minutes.

D2: Nope :sad2:

HHB

3. TmX

TmX IncGamers Member

RL: Going to shoot a weekly airgun competition in next two hours. Actually it`s always just a practice but what`s wrong with a little competition. As long as you are not the last one. :tongue:

D2: Maybe some runs in hope for mf, or I could cont my trapsin in hell, or mp... Time will tell. :azn:

4. Lady bug

Lady bug IncGamers Member

RL: Quiet sunday, just lost a game of memory to my (almost) 4 year old daughter :blush:, tonight I got to prepare for tomorrow though, got some biology to teach tomorrow, that Im not finnished with yet.

D2: No more Mephisto for a while, got my javazon equipped to run Baal, so now she gets some exp again (lev ** atm).

5. Tohanry

Tohanry IncGamers Member

RL: Well nothing really important today...just relaxing

D2: I am determined...I am Patting my first character today...

6. Swiller

Swiller IncGamers Member

RL: I'm still basking in the glow of victory after yesterday. You see, for weeks my girlfriend had been claiming to beat me in the next game of miniature golf. So yesterday I gave her the chance to back up her words. She lost by nearly 20 strokes. :tongue:

D2: I really shouldn't but...who knows. My LF/PJ amazon moved on to Act III Hell yesterday. Duriel was a pain, at first. His freeze aura and my low AR meant Critical Strike wasn't connecting very often. So eventually I just poisoned him and ran around in circles until he keeled over dead. :laugh: It was beautiful.

7. branmuffins

branmuffins IncGamers Member

RL: Did laundry (I miss having a washing machine), read a bit, called home, pretty boring

D2: Started an Assassin and got her up to LK. Forgotten how much I like Assassins, plus she looks cool wearing the whole signon's set right now.

8. sirpoopsalot

sirpoopsalot IncGamers Member

RL: Car battery is dying/dead. Been fiddling with it all day to figure out the nature of the problem (it was pretty weird - sometimes it worked great, sometimes barely - even after cleaning the connections with a wire brush).

D2: Gambling circlets. 65M gone (36M to go), and nothing really better than a shako and a couple of marginally useful +3 magics.... pretty disappointing results so far.

9. Noodle

Noodle Moderator

Back to work tomorrow after four days off. Noodle Jr. and I had a blast Friday, sea kayaking around Balboa Island (Southern California.) Perfect weather, lots of sea life and amazing boats to check out, good stuff.

D2: Got my FC / Mauler up to level 75 in his first Pit run tonight. He survives in Hell at /P4 pretty easily, but his merc keeps dying. I scaled it back to /P1. Got Demon Limb on switch to solve AR problems, but will probably have to add in some charms. He was a monster through Nightmare, with some actually valued drops, such as Goblin Toe, WWS, and a Skullder's. Having fun with him so far.

- Noodle