Wake of fire/lightning sentry attack speeds?

zeiris

Diabloii.Net Member
Wake of fire/lightning sentry attack speeds?

What's the attack speed, in frames, of WoF and lightning sentry? (Yes, I know auras and IAS don't affect THEIR attack speed.)

zeiris

Diabloii.Net Member
Goddamn. O.O On the one hand I feel stupid for not using the search button, on the other I can't believe this information's allready there...

That guy is my hero.

Oh, yeah, also you. *runs off to numbercrunch nextdelay-affected frames*

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
zeiris said:
Goddamn. O.O On the one hand I feel stupid for not using the search button, on the other I can't believe this information's allready there...

That guy is my hero.

Oh, yeah, also you. *runs off to numbercrunch nextdelay-affected frames*
This is a case where using Search probably wouldn't have found it for you.

And yeah, RTB rawks.

BIGeyedBUG

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh and by the way, assuming you're analyzing NextDelay's effect on WoFs, I'd be *really* interested in what you come up with.

zeiris

Diabloii.Net Member
BIGeyedBUG said:
Oh and by the way, assuming you're analyzing NextDelay's effect on WoFs, I'd be *really* interested in what you come up with.
Okay. :) I'm trying to optimise my level 30 pvp fire trapper, and learn about fire traps/stunlock in general for potential use at higher levels. One of the main things I'm looking at are stunlock/traplaying sequences, ie what are some of the most effective way to keep a stunlock. Mindblast spam? Five fire traps or two? Incorporate lightning traps? In particular, an idea that interests me is seeing whether laying 5 fire traps in a row on top of each other at a specific speed can be used to minimize (or even remove :rolleyes:) nextdelay overlaps.

I'm compiling my opinions/ideas/findings in a big, big document on fire trapping, a subject that I don't feel has been explored enough. Since I'm doing so much theory that requires thorough testing and refining (my initial assumptions about firing speeds were waaay off, for instance o_O), it'll be a while in the making... But I might decide to post it bit by bit on these forums. I'll definitely send you the nextdelay stuff once I get something useful. :grin: