waiting in line to create a game???

zirilion

Diabloii.Net Member
waiting in line to create a game???

wtf?? (sorry for my hmm... well you got it)

i just got that mesage

can that mean anything?

Ax2Grind

Diabloii.Net Member
When 1.10 came out, they reduced the number of servers running games to increase the bandwidth for WoW. Basically, they're ever so slightly strangling what's left of the D2 community, and every now and then you'll have to wait a bit during the most frequent playing hours. It was in the thousands years ago, so don't complain about seeing eighth.

Arkardo

Diabloii.Net Member
I had that message, too. It was just a fraction of a second, though.

I just hope they'll never kill off Diablo on Bnet.

pedu

Diabloii.Net Member
Think it would give a bad image of blizzard. But you can never be certain.

Arkardo

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, I don't know if this is a coincidence, but the servers are being VERY laggy and malfunctional (creating game failures) this evening...

AlphaStrikeII

Diabloii.Net Member
Had a couple of waiting to create game me2, not that many players on so my guess would be a new public dupe method. The periodical lag on the servers is the same as back when the duping was totaly out of hand. DAMN, was planning on making a new necro, but he can't stay alive during the lagspikes.

Nilaripper

Diabloii.Net Member
Today there was a free Pwe on 2 ips in europe,many players did ip-hunting(including me),which lead to an tremendous increase of games/made per minute.I guess thats the reason why the waiting lines were back, but it could be the return of some bots aswell.