Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

w00t tschako

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by ael, Oct 14, 2006.

1. ael

ael IncGamers Member

w00t tschako

Was doing a couple of keyruns today, and when I was a bout to head down to The Summoner, I noticed something goldy on the ground. And yeah, it had `Shako` written on it. My first self found shako. :cloud9:

So I figured I could make some profit on this, and I created a game for it. A lvl 80-ish soso entered, and tried selling me an ama torch... After a bit of bargain I asked to look at his stuff. Smoke, lazarus and whatnot. So I ended up giving away my gozu 136 def tschako after 10 mins from the time I found it.

I wonder how did I manage to get the gear for my uber 1337 hamma. I seem to give away everything I dont use on my chars. :scratch:

2. Klæmint Vágadal

Klæmint Vágadal IncGamers Member

Wait until karma kicks inn, then you will find a 141 Shako and a 120%ED arach:wink:

I once helped a friend out, gave hime some good starter items (Shako and Skulders) and hosted a few baal runs on NM, clearing the throne in the first run I found a 7% Mf Sc and on the first wave of minions, a 193% ED pair of Gore Riders droppe, all in the same game:cool: