Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

w00t!! Happy night!

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Erlend, Apr 13, 2008.

1. Erlend

Erlend IncGamers Member

w00t!! Happy night!

Just got a Harlequin Crest Shako from our friendly Baal. Now my fishy will join the rank of the condomhead clan. If I could only get my hands on a guills face for my merc. He already has insight and trechery, but I cant seem to get a good helm for him. No Andariels and no Guills.

Got some nice runes today aswell. Getting ever closer to making my Enigma :). Already have the 3socket superior dusk armor ready to go.
    Player 8 hell pits is kicking my *** tonight though for some reason, getting owned and no good drops. My skellies just keep dropping dead, then again I have crap for gear except for the Crest. None of the good uber items like SoJ AoKL, Homu, Magefists or anything. Perhaps I should just run P3 Pits and not P8

2. fyyer

fyyer Banned

Re: w00t!! Happy night!

Congratulations on the Shako, that's one of my most favorite items to find in the game. When I mf, thats what I always hope drops. As far as hell pit runs, I do it on players 3.

3. zarfen

zarfen IncGamers Member

Congratzs on your find.
    Next time you might wanna try this though.
    :wink:

4. Erlend

Erlend IncGamers Member

lawl... I thought that thread was someone talking about having finally found some item called "Call to Arms"... um yeah... I'll use that thread to share my joy lol.

Ok so sue me... it was like 5am when I wrote that and I am at work lol. gogo overnight shifts where I am allowed to bring my laptop to work.
    :)