w/s kicksin options

bigballerpaul

Diabloii.Net Member
w/s kicksin options

i am very new to MA assassins but have had fun with my w/s kicksin so far. i am trying to decide where to put the rest of my skill points. this is only for pvm and really just for fun, not really for doing ubers.

so far i have maxed TS, DT, and venom. I am using a last wish pb, coa, ss, uped gores, tgods, angelic ring and ammy, rare str/dex/res ring, and laying of the hands. also wearing enigma mainly for the str boost.

i was thinking of maybe maxing dragon flight or shadow master, but wasnt sure which would help out more.

WhiteAlien

Banned
Traps, the only way is traps, especially death senetry with its corps explosion is extremly good for PvP.

P.S. Nice gear choice btw :thumbsup:

Silent Shaddow

Diabloii.Net Member
i think he means pvm happy, :rolleyes:
dont max dragon flight, and dont take shaddow master higher than 17 iirc
my vote goes for death sentry for lots of deadering :prop: :wink:

midevillw

Diabloii.Net Member
i basicaly have been having a simular problem i am making a kicker currently using nats boots 2 bartoc razortailbelt and +1 sin skill gloves im lvl 44 now have maxed dtalon spreading points to max bos and venom im also using deathsentry

bigballerpaul

Diabloii.Net Member
well with death sentry, i really am only concerned with the corpse explosion effects. so with all my +skills, i wouldnt really need it at that high of a level. all that increases to that effect is the radius. i would probably only need it at maybe level 5. so that leaves me with ~20 more skill points :undecided:

i am noticing that my defense is pretty low. i will probably use a defiance merc, but what about using cloak of shadows? i know the duration is low, but if it takes me more than 30sec to kill whatever it is im killing, than i must be punching it bare fisted.

Silent Shaddow

Diabloii.Net Member
id say max dsentry for the area which will have a huge multipleir effect, i get a crazy 13 yards on my assa...
cos is good but the point of an assa is that she should not be getting hit... id say use a holy freeze merc and then by the time ur kicking em they dont have a chance specially if ur using freeze target :wink2:

onesevenzerofour

Diabloii.Net Member
on my kicksin i dont really need that much defense, with cloak of shadows i can kill a good number of guys before i get hit, or only get hit a few times. i dont have a merc and half the time i dont need my shadow master, they just attract more monsters.

definately max death sentry, it is very good