Voting here for char choosing

its all about mf,pvm :what char too choose
1 : A lighting sorc pure
2: A skelly mancer that can do the ubers
what u choose,i am undecided

Frosty_The_Snowman

Diabloii.Net Member
Why didn't you create a poll :wink: ?

It depends on the places you want to farm :wink:.
Both are very efficient, hard to make a choice... Ok, I vote for Necromancer, since he's my main MF'er for Ladder3 :thumbsup: !

avm

Diabloii.Net Member
3-2 for light sorc, i will wait until 5, the char who gets five it will win, :D
Isn't it hard to get good mf on a lite sorc without giving up the killing speed? Hitting immunes will likely slow you down a good bit if you're not optimized for damage, even if your merc has infinity (which he pretty much must...)

My vote goes for pvm necro. Every single piece of gear can be MF-oriented, without giving up speed much speed... though it's not super fast to begin with. Just use a switch for summoning, and you can run around with mf weap + shield 99% of the time.

Apophis

Banned
don't worry about equipment,i can get infinity in no time,its like a pfgem to me,but i just wonder who is better,faster , 3-3 light sorc necro

TTTimo

Diabloii.Net Member
Well.. I saw a necro clearing Chaos Sanc REALLY quick, and my light sorc can clear Chaos quickly as well.. I would go for the one that best suits your playing style. My vote goes to light sorc as I use here and she's doing great :D

Apophis

Banned
well,thx for voting,took more informations on both chars,and i will make a necromancer.. :))it seems more fun, my hammerdin gets booring but i will mf him too,

kwakke

Diabloii.Net Member
Light sorc, always!

with second best a zmiter with all synergies of zeal maxed and CB-gear

the only two char's i always make :)

Evrae Altana

Diabloii.Net Member
I like the sorc better, but if you're rich, you can always make both chars and switch when the other gets boring.

jakotaco

Diabloii.Net Member
don't worry about equipment,i can get infinity in no time,its like a pfgem to me,but i just wonder who is better,faster , 3-3 light sorc necro
O PGEM N YOUR INFY!!!!11!!!one :innocent:

If that's a true statement I guess you can afford em both... I've made neither, but have been considering both. Reading this thread got me interested in making a necro though, maybe my next char? :scratch:

Apophis

Banned
you know,at my wealth i can make them both with nice items though, (don't want to be rude ) but i am too lazy to lvl them,to ask my friend to rush me,to do chaos,to wait until someone with high lvl does the baal 4 quest,this is booring stuff

Klæmint Vágadal

Diabloii.Net Member
Tal Rasha Lightning sorc with Infinity Merc :thumbsup: I have about 350% Mf on my main kill, and 480% on switch, good resistance and no problems staying alive, and solo baalruns are a breeze :smiley:

papajustify

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm with you on that Lord, its too boring when you get to a certain level of play to start all over, but I'll still throw in that if you do, make it a necro, i find it fun and challenging.