Vote: what do you want to be

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Vote: what do you want to be

If real life damages work the same way as D2 world. And you've been granted to have dual immunity by God. What do you want to be?

Physical immune - need say more?
Fire immune - all heat related damages
Lightning immune - all electric related damages
Cold immune - not even absolute zero temp can freeze you
Poison immune - no bad drug can affect you, no poison can harm you
Magic immune - all other damages (eg. nuclear waste, super gravitation generated by black hole)

Myself will want physical immune and poison immune

Nightfire05

Diabloii.Net Member
Fire Immune and Magic Immune. I'd love to be able to jump into an inferno, and come out unscathed, or walk through a nuclear radiation site and be fine.

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
Lighting Immune/Magic Immune

Lighting Immune because I have always been afraid of being electrocuted. (I don't know why, its just one of those wierd pre-programmed phobias.)

Magic Immune because I figure it might be a good idea given my proximity to Yucca Mountain and the Nevada Test Site.

Gargame

Diabloii.Net Member
id have to say...physical for sure. and fire, cause then i could freak people out. oh man, that would be fun.

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Physical and magic are nice. Probably will learn to ride a bike soon, so it won't be a problem if some moron crash their car into me. :D

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
NSXdreamer said:
Physical and magic are nice. Probably will learn to ride a bike soon, so it won't be a problem if some moron crash their car into me. :D
Physical+Fire immune will suit you better, I think. Just in case. :rolleyes:

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
Pity you didn't put MSLE up for voting :/

Guess Phys immune would be nice overall, cold immune for the sake of the place I live :p

isengart

Diabloii.Net Member
PI FI
and then I'd join the fire brigade and head for the worldchampionships in boxing to earn a fortune ;)

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
Nightfish said:
Physical and Fire, just in case god included a FE bug in Earth 1.10... ^_^
He actually did do that NF but according to a reliable source (Durf) the Squid ate it. :)
PI. I could really do with that for tomorrow.

- Jas :wave:

Slartibartfast

Diabloii.Net Member
Physical & Fire i guess...

Physical is just obvious, handydandy stuff
with fire immunity you could give a few nice shows i guess :p

Poison would be nice for showing of too but then again... you won't even be able to get drunk again... :(

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
seige & Chimaira, you didn't pick the second immune yet.

Slartibartfast: get drunk is really a bad thing, no big lose really if you think about it.

Slartibartfast

Diabloii.Net Member
DeathMaster said:
Slartibartfast: get drunk is really a bad thing, no big lose really if you think about it.
*tries to think really hard despite his hangover-headache*

hm i feel i'm forced to admit that i like to get drunk once in a while, certainly not too often and not drunk to insensibility but a bit drunk once in a while .. no i really don't mind it :)

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Slartibartfast said:
*tries to think really hard despite his hangover-headache*

hm i feel i'm forced to admit that i like to get drunk once in a while, certainly not too often and not drunk to insensibility but a bit drunk once in a while .. no i really don't mind it :)
when you have a bit of "drunk", you will lose your judgment on certain things, eg. forgot protection..., then you will regrade for the rest of your life. And you may think complete unattractive to super attractive, that's bad, really bad.

ndt

Diabloii.Net Member
LI and CI

No more electrical shocks when you wear certain clothes or while playing soccer on artificial grass. No household equipment injuries either. Drying your hair while bathing without fear. :lol:

And most important: Skiing and snowboarding endlessly in the winter sun with just a t-shirt on and laughing at all the frozen noses :D

Sint Nikolaas

Diabloii.Net Member
Physical Immune, would just be cool.. jumping off building etc..
Fire Immune.. well.. who wouldn't want to not burn his hands? :D

However before I put this vote down.. I'd like to know: Will Poison Immune cure alcohol poisening?

''Mil & Sam''

TenYearsGone

Diabloii.Net Member
Poison Immune - Who says you can't get drunk. But no hangovers! Now that's the ticket.

Cold Immune - Winter's suck. Need I say more.