Vote republican or die!

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
Vote republican or die!

On Monday President Bush said that the terrorists will win if the Democrats succeed in next week’s election. At a campaign rally in Georgia, Bush said “The Democrat approach in Iraq comes down to this: The terrorists win and America loses. That's what's at stake in this election.â€
Heh heh heh. Wow. If only I knew it was that simple! Vote for us or die! Sheesh. All those classes in polysci were useless. All I needed to know the Lord and Decider has told me.

skihard

Banned
Well I've read your post 10 or 11 times now and fail to see that voting one way or the other means you are going to die. Perhaps you should stop taking polysci and take a course on reading English text so you to can see that dying isn't mentioned anywhere in there

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
You're right Skihard, it doesn't.

But the terrorists win if you vote Democrat.

"This week, America received a stark reminder that terrorists are still plotting attacks to kill our people,"
GWB

You take a course in English and tell me what that means, k?

PatMaGroin

Diabloii.Net Member
To me, it looks like something happened to remind Americans that terrorists are still a threat.

Doesn't say anything about voting one way or the other.

As far as the first post, since when does 'losing' in Iraq mean that we're all going to die? Maybe it just means that we cut our losses, pull out, and have all that work not lead up to what we had hoped.

The terrorists are going to lose if you vote Democrat because w/o Pres. Bush, the terrorists won't have anybody to fight, their support will go away and they'll stop getting new recruits. The war will come to an end and everybody will live in a land of lollypops and gumdrops. Those poor bloodthirsty terrorists won't have anybody to fight. They're sole reason for living will vanish. I pity them.

Why are the Democrats so hateful? They're trying to put the terrorists out of a job. I just don't understand, the terrorists are brown people - minorities! Why those evil Democrats, trying to drive those poor terrorists out of their caves I mean homes. Those rotten bastards, forcing them to live in squalor instead of allowing themselves to blow themselves up and go to paradise with 72 virgins. Why do the Democrats hate virgins? Don't they need loving too?

:laugh:

skihard

Banned
You're right Skihard, it doesn't.

But the terrorists win if you vote Democrat.

"This week, America received a stark reminder that terrorists are still plotting attacks to kill our people,"
GWB

You take a course in English and tell me what that means, k?
Since I'm going to read what is quoted and not add anything to it for a political twist in my favor, I see that 'terrorists are still plotting to kill Americans' since that is the core of your quote and since there is nothing additional besides the words "stark reminder" I must make an assumption that somthing happened, that wasn't good in the opinion of the quoted.

How did I do? Is my English good enough or should I read things into your quotes? If that is what you would like then how about this?

ZOMG we are all going to die!!!!!!1!1!!! Quick lets all get naked and have wild crazy sex, every kind of sex, straight sex, gay sex, lesbian sex, hippo sex, sex, sex, sex have it now and have it often, because we will all be killed by terrorists soon and we should enjoy ourselves before dying at the hands of those left to run amuck (amuck, amuck, amuck) with out the amazing republicans in office.

alexzed

Diabloii.Net Member
ZOMG we are all going to die!!!!!!1!1!!! Quick lets all get naked and have wild crazy sex, every kind of sex, straight sex, gay sex, lesbian sex, hippo sex, sex, sex, sex have it now and have it often, because we will all be killed by terrorists soon and we should enjoy ourselves before dying at the hands of those left to run amuck (amuck, amuck, amuck)
NOW you're talking!

Dondrei

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, you've once again managed to take a valid point and make it seem invalid by poorly choosing a title, Alexzed. If you really want to do your cause a favour, just stop making political threads.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
ZOMG we are all going to die!!!!!!1!1!!! Quick lets all get naked and have wild crazy sex, every kind of sex, straight sex, gay sex, lesbian sex, hippo sex, sex, sex, sex have it now and have it often . . .
Are you stupid? Those things are all illegal and wrong and immoral while the Christ-fearing GOP is in power. We can't do those things until the Dems get back in the driver's seat and allow us to touch genitals again.

llad12

Diabloii.Net Member
... The war will come to an end and everybody will live in a land of lollypops and gumdrops.

Picture yourself in a boat on a river,
With tangerine trees and marmalade skies
Somebody calls you, you answer quite slowly,
A girl with kaleidoscope eyes.

Cellophane flowers of yellow and green,
Towering over your head.
Look for the girl with the sun in her eyes,
And she's gone.

Lucy in the sky with diamonds.

Follow her down to a bridge by a fountain
Where rocking horse people eat marshmallow pies,
Everyone smiles as you drift past the flowers,
That grow so incredibly high.
Newspaper taxis appear on the shore,
Waiting to take you away.
Climb in the back with your head in the clouds,
And you're gone.

Ah... Ah...

Oops sorry ... those old lyrics suddenly rushed into my head. :starry:

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
That's not really the song that makes you wonder why the Beatles didn't show up stoned in public more often; Maxwell's Silver Hammer on the other hand made me feel puzzled.