Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Vote for Super Mario Bros 3

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Jeff, Apr 5, 2004.

1. Jeff

Jeff IncGamers Member

Vote for Super Mario Bros 3

I am bitter that d2 lost to half life(all FPS sucks j/k). My problem is not that diablo 2 lost. It is that the contest inhairently unfair because gamespy is used as a gateway to half life games. I think all the blizzard(diablo/starcraft) commity should unite behind the SMB3 not only because it is the better game but to send a message to cheaters everywhere.

2. th5418

th5418 Banned

Okay, before the Diablo2 vs Halflife poll was over and we were losing, I was thinking "Great, now since we lose I won't have to see these threads anymore!" Take it like a man. They won fair and square. They have more Halflife players checking out their website. Thats called fair and square, now deal with it.

3. Unsane

Unsane IncGamers Member

OOF! :xeek: What's so good about smb3?? Just another platform jumparound game. Geez. (The third one of it's kind.. if you don't count donkey kong and perhaps others just like it.) The only thing better in smb3 is that you can somewhat choose your route throught the different stages. That's it.

(Also, I don't like consoles and hate those damn pads. :rant: How the hell do ppl play fps's with them??)

4. MerLock

MerLock IncGamers Member

Exactly, it's not even a good poll. Like the man said, it's just that they have more half life players checking out their site. I bet most gamers didn't even know there was a poll going on. If u really want to find out what game is hot, just find out how many pple are playing it. If pple didn't like the game, there wouldn't be tat many pple actually playing it.

I visit gamespot for my gaming info and a review there led me to gamespy and tats the only way i found out about the poll. So it's not a fair or accurate judgement about which game is the best game coz the sample population is skewed.

5. seph

seph IncGamers Member

This is exactly why this fight can't work in the first place. Your not going to get people voting for the best game. They are just going to act immature and vote against the game that beat their personal favorites. But if you want go ahead and stoop down to the level of the other people and vote for not the best game, but against the game ur bitter, against go right ahead. Who cares what other people the best game is what you want it to be in your head.

Half-Life beat DiabloII for a reason. It's better. I know, the truth hurts, you can use my sholder to cry on if you want.

6. Ash Housewares

Ash Housewares IncGamers Member

I hate smb3, I hate mario

he's a lazy wussy boy who'd rather blow a dang whistle than fight

7. Killfrenzy

Killfrenzy IncGamers Member

jumps off a floating platform onto HL's head. HL bounces into the air for a second before falling off the bottom of the screen

8. Wuhan_Clan

Wuhan_Clan IncGamers Member

I thought the Half-Life mods were much better then the original game.
    [edit] Also thought Mario 64 was the best Mario title of any platform.