Vote for D2

Darkie

Diabloii.Net Member
Uh oh...I can see what's gonna happen here. And besides, knights of the old republic is MUCH better game than...the other one.

Dj_Otaku

Diabloii.Net Member
Pliu, I would start running from the trout beatings you are about to recieve by almost every OT forum member.

Dj_Otaku

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
it's already in the community forum, why smappange all over the place?

*revs trout machine*
*loads house dropping machine*
*locks face killer in place*
*produces large carrot shaped button*
*places cute bunny rabbit by button*

you have but moments to live, pray to whatever God was foolish enough to send you here for you will be joined unto him again in oblivion!

*ties string for Guillotine to button*

Anakha1

Banned
*beats pliu to death with a Tactical Assault Trout for blatantly mentioning the game-that-shall-not-be-mentioned*

Deadbolt'd

Diabloii.Net Member
As you've probably guessed, most people here don't actually PLAY the-game-that-shall-not-be-named. Go to the General Board. Better luck there, I'd bet.
PS- Whips out the Heavy Assault Trout and holds in a threatening manner.

-DB

What's the big deal? Those who do still play The Game, but hang around almost solely in the OTF, it will at least be alerted to the existence of this vote, which is mentioned on the Dii Home Page.
I deem this an acceptable breakage of the cardinal rule. Most of you are here because of that Game, in one way or another; be patriotic. Cast your votes.

Thats such bs, halo is beating goldeneye!!! Maybe you didn't read that right HALO IS BEATING GOLDENEYE!!!!!!! Do your part and go vote for goldeneye, I did.

Jimmeh

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
Halo is beating golden eye? So what? James bond sucks!! ITS ALL ABOUT MASTER CHIEF!
pff i bet you didnt beat facility on 00 agent in under 2:05 did you? ;o
/me did it in 1:48

goldeneye was fkn pro back in the day

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
cougar said:
yah but Halo is far superior.
yeah yeah, it looks prettier cuz it runs a different generation system
sure I waste a lot of in "the halo room" down the hall but it was nothing compared with Goldeneye. The marathons of goldeneye I had will never be repeated.

Hard to believe it but I spent the most time on the park/statue level. I kept on trying to snipe the guards really fast before they killed Natalya. After maybe 10 attempts, I realized I was just supposed to walk up there and talk to them.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
MixedVariety said:
What's the big deal? Those who do still play The Game, but hang around almost solely in the OTF, it will at least be alerted to the existence of this vote, which is mentioned on the Dii Home Page.
I deem this an acceptable breakage of the cardinal rule. Most of you are here because of that Game, in one way or another; be patriotic. Cast your votes.
the votes have already been cast, he is talking about friggin 2 weeks from now when there'll be another vote, this is already on the main page and has been posted on a bunch of times already, this is why he suffers the painful miserable death that he does

and Castlevania: Symphony of the Night lost to freaking RE2 what the crap?

is original RE even on the list? :rant: :rant: :rant: :rant:

cougar

Diabloii.Net Member
wuhan clan said:
yeah yeah, it looks prettier cuz it runs a different generation system
sure I waste a lot of in "the halo room" down the hall but it was nothing compared with Goldeneye. The marathons of goldeneye I had will never be repeated.
Eh, graphics aside i still find Halo superior.. may be lacking on the level design just a bit.. but makes up for it with gameplay and balance.

Starfishied

Diabloii.Net Member
I have never seen the information before, so yes, I appreciated the information. (This is the only forum I hang out in)

fiend!

Banned
KOTOR > all other RPGs.

Goldeneye was awesome and my favorite level hasta be...frigate. Getting those dual submachine guns...can't remember the name but they're silver and sound really sweet.