Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

vLLD and LLD item guide??

Discussion in 'PvP' started by Lensor, Jun 14, 2005.

1. Lensor

Lensor Banned

vLLD and LLD item guide??

I often find items that I think "Hey, this may be good for a vLLD or LLD" and i stuff it on a mule (Play EuHCL). And there it stays, because I just don't have a clue, and the trade value forum is not much better

I was wondering, do any of you guys into "the scene" know what are the most sought after items/mods for vLLD/LLD, and what are the approximate values?

I think that a "evaluation" guide would be really beneficial for all because:
    a) us non-duelers would get an incling of what to keep, and also being able to sell stuff, making us a little profit
    b) more good items will be made available to vLLD/LLD duelers, lowering the prices you have to pay for your items.

:thumbsup:

2. Aerath

Aerath IncGamers Member

+max jewels (+8/+9 or better for lvl 9 max)
    +max jewels (+14/+15 or better lvl 18 max)

Cowking boots.

3. Lensor

Lensor Banned

Thanks, but i was more thinking of what mods to look for in non-standard stuff as:

Rares
    Pala shields
    ring/amulets
    charms

I know it is like "dmg, ias, str, res, life etc" but not how much. I am looking for something more like the rare evaluation guide posted in the Trade values thread.

4. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Try reading the LLD PKing guide stickied at the top of the hardcore forum. The items listed there are pretty much what you should keep an eye out for, as they are the most tradeable LLD items.

-Matt

5. Jerkazoid

Jerkazoid IncGamers Member

the main reason one doesnt exist, it would take alot of effort
    take a look at the lld guides and copy down each item mentioned.

but in lld ur looking for not just mods on jewels/charms but also items, and what item types to be aware of. godly rares/magical with the perrfect combos

things like rare blade talons, or mil picks, 120ar 50+%ed 4 os pal shields..
    (all this u learn as u lld more and more)

but there are speciallized items worth a TON,, that are still common bc every time u make a certain build it practically needs the item as perfect as possible.. knowing ur perfect combos takes patience.

war scepters with +3zeal and conc/blessed aim
    +3 bo +3shout barb helms
    +2 pnb 20%fcr lvl 30 circs...
    +2 ma +3LC hand scythes...
    +3 spear wands
    5os lances
    5os knouts

etc etc.. its a huge list

items listed above are not really easy to price bc of huge variability in the stats and ofcourse supply/demand

also: i pmed u a price guide for USwest on lld101 wich has commonly needed items/currency (cant post link here).. the prices are ladder though

ur best bet is to go through the arreat summit and keep track of the lowest req/fastest base speed items. then use the magic affixs section there to find the highest/powerfull mods at lvl 9/12/18/21/30
    these are u most common lld breaks

ull also need to know what sorta combos are more ideal. it totaly depends on the build. vlld kickers need 3dex/12%DTM jewels,, but TS sins need +14max/+30ar ones.

6. Lensor

Lensor Banned

Thanks a bunch! :thumbsup:

Now I guess I just have tons of reading to do. And you newer know, I might even make a LLD-er of my own one day :D