Vita vs Block

Begil

Diabloii.Net Member
Vita vs Block

As a elemental wind druid, i was wondering if i chould just pump vita since i dont have a desent shield or will i get more or less instant killed by melee class if i dont have a hige block rate?:shocked:
(pvm and pvp)

Verashiden

Diabloii.Net Member
In PvP Block > Life

In PvM Life = Block

I would personally go max Block, especially if you're tinking of dueling. All that extra life won't matter with characters doing 10k a hit.

Osmium

Diabloii.Net Member
since i don't think you have life boosting(lych,oak,bear) i would go max block..........if you were shape pvm life was better than block.......and in pvp block is better

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
I have tried block and it was alright. I am thinking of remaking with pure vita and a higher FCR bp.

saellison

Diabloii.Net Member
A wind druid should get block. Any character where you plan on teleing on top of someone you should get block.

Clay bizzle

Diabloii.Net Member
Max block. Non shifter druids will never have a high max life. Think about what something like 150 dex can give you, which is getting hit 75% less from melee, or a mere 300 life since druids only get a 2 bonus to life for every point in vita.

MaxMax

Diabloii.Net Member
That depends on wether or not you are trying to reach max FCR breakpoint, if you are then go vit, if not block.