Vita pvp Windy

Vita pvp Windy

Building one of those..... going for vita so spirit is needed.
how much life will i have at 94 after i max sage?
im planning on using no str and wearing IK gaunts so i dont need dex/str and will go pure vita (i have 20/20 anni and can do this) but is IK a good choice? ill already be hitting 99/99 BP with one 5FHR charm.
i would like to know my life at 94 with no Life skillers
and with all 20 life skillers. (so i know if they are worth the $$)

i can afford alot. just a matter of if its worth it.

and lastly is IK a good glove choice if it will help me avoid spending pts in anything but vita? ill already be hitting breakpoints so.....

Tor

Diabloii.Net Member
magefist will probably help you better, cuz you dotn need any str to wear your gear if you do it right.

how about Bloodfists? i may have to put a few tiny points into str and dex (like 12 str, 5 dex) but the life + fhr seems worth it. what items would i have to use to not spend pts in dex and str?

TheGreatDivorce

Diabloii.Net Member
Just a normal inexpenisve build will get you 5.5k+ life. With 20 lifers, you'd easily reach 6k+.

Helm: Jalal's Mane (Shael/Shael)
Armor: Enigma
Weapon: Heart of the Oak
Shield: Stormshield (Ber)
Belt: Arachnid's Mesh
Gloves: Magefists
Boots: Sandstorm Treks
Amulet: Mara's Kaleidoscope
Rings: FCR Rings' with strength and life
Charms: Annihilus, 7x Elemental GCs' of Sustenance/Vita, 3x Elemental GCs' of Balance, 9x Small Charms of Vita

I use Jalals with only 8x GCs' and rest resist charms and I already got 6.6k life/6k damage with 99/99 breakpoints.

Gotcha

Diabloii.Net Member
TheGreatDivorce said:
Just a normal inexpenisve build will get you 5.5k+ life. With 20 lifers, you'd easily reach 6k+.

Helm: Jalal's Mane (Shael/Shael)
Armor: Enigma
Weapon: Heart of the Oak
Shield: Stormshield (Ber)
Belt: Arachnid's Mesh
Gloves: Magefists
Boots: Sandstorm Treks
Amulet: Mara's Kaleidoscope
Rings: FCR Rings' with strength and life
Charms: Annihilus, 7x Elemental GCs' of Sustenance/Vita, 3x Elemental GCs' of Balance, 9x Small Charms of Vita

I use Jalals with only 8x GCs' and rest resist charms and I already got 6.6k life/6k damage with 99/99 breakpoints.
How are you getting 2 sockets in Jalal's Mane I.E. (Shael/Shael)??????????

Gotcha

Diabloii.Net Member
TheGreatDivorce said:
Oops, ment to just say Shael, I don't know what I was thinking when I typed that. :confused:
hehe, I was starting to think after all these years I was missing something

Anyone ever try monarch (spirit)? is it hard to beat barbs or does minion stack counteract that? and should i have SS in gear stash to switch vs them for dmg reduction? i heard windy vs windy SS is better 4 reduction.

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
JohnnyDeppadin said:
Anyone ever try monarch (spirit)? is it hard to beat barbs or does minion stack counteract that? and should i have SS in gear stash to switch vs them for dmg reduction? i heard windy vs windy SS is better 4 reduction.
i use ss vs wind, seeing that their tornado is physical

for barbs, im guess your talking about ww barbs w/ tele. it depends on the situation, but if your summons do stack up sure it puts the barb in "block sequence" then again, ww can kill most of them in 1 ww.

Since im a pubbie should i put pts into str for my switch* gear? or is that not nessissary? i know cyclone abs elemental dmg but many casters can crash though i think.

Gotcha

Diabloii.Net Member
JohnnyDeppadin said:
Actually even with minion stacking I think SS is better for a ww/barb duel for the simple reason that if you do get hit the diff between having the 50% PDR and not is huge since you will not be blocking at all. If you are at the 163% FCR then SS can not be used and spirit will be the only option yet I am on the old school on this with spirit against casters and SS against almost all melee.