Vipermagi Socket and Delirium Help

NorrYtt

Diabloii.Net Member
Vipermagi Socket and Delirium Help

I am just a casual SP, BTW. I have an empty socket in my Skin of the Vipermagi (120% EDef, +35 Res All, 9 MDR v1.10) and I don't know what to put in it. Right now it's on my Lightning Trap Assassin but I want it to be movable to other chars as ATMA fills and better gear drops.

Also, I finally, after massive rune crushing every rune I've ever found ever to finally, FINALLY got Lem, Ist, Io for Delirium for my fledgling MongoJerry-style Enchantress and I need a helm for it. I'm thinking a 3 socket Circlet (pretty much given up on tiara or diadem here) so my char's hair shows. Ethereal would go on a merc but I think I'll go nonethereal so I can pass it around easier as possible twink gear because it's 1337est item I think I'll ever find/make in the little time I play this game.

Noodle

NorrYtt said:
I'm thinking a 3 socket Circlet (pretty much given up on tiara or diadem here) so my char's hair shows..
No, no, no, no, no!! Please, by all that's holy, cover up her hair! Use a leather cap, so you can squint a bit and she looks bald, would be my advice.

- Noodle

TopHatCat64

Diabloii.Net Member
NorrYtt said:
I'm thinking a 3 socket Circlet (pretty much given up on tiara or diadem here) so my char's hair shows. Ethereal would go on a merc but I think I'll go nonethereal so I can pass it around easier as possible twink gear because it's 1337est item I think I'll ever find/make in the little time I play this game.
Unfortunately the maximum sockets for a circlet is only two. I can give you a 3 socket tiara if you want, I just need your email. I got a spare one in one of my stashes.

Definitely go non-ethereal, the ethereal defense boost isn't worth it for circlet/tiara/diadem type helms and i'd be a lot more fun to wear the helm yourself.

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
NorrYtt said:
I am just a casual SP, BTW. I have an empty socket in my Skin of the Vipermagi (120% EDef, +35 Res All, 9 MDR v1.10) and I don't know what to put in it. Right now it's on my Lightning Trap Assassin but I want it to be movable to other chars as ATMA fills and better gear drops.
I'd go with a perfect topaz unless you have a specific need for a character. You can't go wrong with more MF!

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
Noodle said:
No, no, no, no, no!! Please, by all that's holy, cover up her hair! Use a leather cap, so you can squint a bit and she looks bald, would be my advice.

- Noodle
Don't listen to this guy, he has a thing for bald women for some bizzare reason. :lol:

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
A resist jewel or Um rune would be awesome!!! +50% resist, +1 skill and Fast Cast Rate, any caster would kill for an armor like that. For MF Skullder's is almost too good to pass up...