Vin Diesel Facts!

Pitboss_2000

Diabloii.Net Member
Vin Diesel challenged Jesus to a race across the Atlantic and would have won had he not been eaten by a giant whale. After he murdered it to death from the inside, he emerged in the South Pacific and found the island from Lost, and rescued everybody.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Upon seeing Vin Diesel's groin, one is transported to 16th century Prussia.

And a link to a film script. Sample:
Code:
FADE IN:

EXT. TOTALLY EXTREME ROAD!!

EXTREME CLOSE-UP - MOVIE TITLE ON VIN DIESEL'S NECK

VIN DIESEL drives a senator's car off a bridge, parachutes
out, and TOTALLY chugs a MOUNTAIN DEW in midair.

EXTREME VIN DIESEL
            I'm totally driving this car over
            this bridge in order to stick it to
            the man, embodied by some random
            authority figure who specifically
            hates skateboarders. Nobody hates
            extreme sports and video games in my
            town!

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
Upon seeing Vin Diesel's groin, one is transported to 16th century Prussia.

And a link to a film script. Sample:
Code:
FADE IN:

EXT. TOTALLY EXTREME ROAD!!

EXTREME CLOSE-UP - MOVIE TITLE ON VIN DIESEL'S NECK

VIN DIESEL drives a senator's car off a bridge, parachutes
out, and TOTALLY chugs a MOUNTAIN DEW in midair.

EXTREME VIN DIESEL
            I'm totally driving this car over
            this bridge in order to stick it to
            the man, embodied by some random
            authority figure who specifically
            hates skateboarders. Nobody hates
            extreme sports and video games in my
            town!
I think Asia Argento has more lines in this version than she did in the movie

Lord_Shinnok

Diabloii.Net Member
since we're talking about Vin i thought it was worth mentioning that he is making a movie based on Hannible (the one from the 2nd and 3rd Punic wars, not the eat your face guy). And while i was skeptical at first once i learned that he was directing, writing, staring and all that jazz and had a real desire and love for the project (he turned down millions of dollars to instead make a cheaper movie that was more character driven, go figure) i have hope for it.

though in Fast and Furious his acting was akin to a robot, a bad robot.

Ash Housewares

Diabloii.Net Member
Lord_Shinnok said:
since we're talking about Vin i thought it was worth mentioning that he is making a movie based on Hannible (the one from the 2nd and 3rd Punic wars, not the eat your face guy). And while i was skeptical at first once i learned that he was directing, writing, staring and all that jazz and had a real desire and love for the project (he turned down millions of dollars to instead make a cheaper movie that was more character driven, go figure) i have hope for it.

though in Fast and Furious his acting was akin to a robot, a bad robot.
elephants? check
Vin Diesel? check

let's make some magic

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
Vin Diesel invented the Swiss Army Knife then founded Switzerland so that there would be an army to use it.
lol

But why dont they do these thing with cool actors? I mean, who can compare to Wesley Snipes in Blade? :teeth:

Twoflower

Banned
LorveN said:
lol

But why dont they do these thing with cool actors? I mean, who can compare to Wesley Snipes in Blade? :teeth:

omg, blade... never seen a more boring "action" movie

half of the time there s no action at all, but some pathetic tries to spin a plot noone wants to see, it should be a action film, after all !

LorveN

D3 Off Topic Moderator
twoflower said:
omg, blade... never seen a more boring "action" movie

half of the time there s no action at all, but some pathetic tries to spin a plot noone wants to see, it should be a action film, after all !
wierd vampires, sunglasses and cooler swords than Kill Bill. do you know what you are talking about? :D

Stoutwood

Diabloii.Net Member
In 1663, Vin Diesel beat a notorious pirate captain at cards in the basement of a London pub. When the captain accused him of cheating, Vin Diesel promptly killed him by shooting a stream of fire from his mouth. The resulting blaze destroyed most of London, as Vin remained in his seat. When the police attempted to arrest him, he punched the nearest policeman hard enough to catapult his skull out of the back of his head, which leveled the nearby orphanage it struck.

Diesel was good in Saving Private Ryan. I was always more of a Shaq Diesel fan anyway.

Rius666

Diabloii.Net Member
When Vin Diesel finds a coin on the ground, he punches a nun. Vin Diesel rarely finds coins, and yet has punched more nuns than can easily be counted. Go figure.
LOL i liked that one

Phil

Diabloii.Net Member
i dunno who came up with this, but its hilarious.

The only thing that Vin Diesel didn't create is God. Whether or not God created Vin is still debatable.

phil

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
This website is so ****ing great.

Vin Diesel invented the Accordion, but it was originally meant to be, solely, a murder weapon. It wasnt until 1913 that it began being used as an instrument. Vin has accepted this and has no bitter feelings towards the French.