Villan of the Day

tarnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Villan of the Day

Thulsa Doom

Possessing not only a Mountain of Power from which to rule, but also a Tree of Woe on which to crucify his enemies, Thulsa Doom is obviously well equiped to be a powerful villan. Add in his cult-leading, shape-shifting and snake-straightening skills and Mr. Doom is a cinch for today's honors.

masterazn

Banned
Master AZN

Possesing not only the intelligence of a peanut and the agility of an elephant, Masterazn possesses a place in which he calls "home" that consists of three rubber tires. Masterazn has the skills to throw rubber tires, scare people to death and can even transform himself into Durf.

zelfmoordis

Diabloii.Net Member
tarnok said:
Thulsa Doom

Possessing not only a Mountain of Power from which to rule, but also a Tree of Woe on which to crucify his enemies, Thulsa Doom is obviously well equiped to be a powerful villan. Add in his cult-leading, shape-shifting and snake-straightening skills and Mr. Doom is a cinch for today's honors.
bother to supply us with a picture? :)

:wave:

faultless wonderboy

Diabloii.Net Member
tarnok said:
Thulsa Doom

Not to mention knowledge far beyond that of the riddle of steel and those beautiful flowing dark locks...

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
masterazn said:
Masterazn . . . can even transform himself into Durf.
Nobody's that evil. Well, except for me.

POP QUIZ TIME

Conan: What is good in life?

EDIT: PLF, I never read the comix. I was thinking of James Earl Jones.

Pierrot le Fou

Diabloii.Net Member
I never read the comics either. I typed in "Thulsa Doom" in Google for images, and that sucka popped up as an image, so I totally checked the page and was like, "SWEET!" Thulsa Rocks like a pre-historic NINJA.

And then they beat up pirates.

I am totally the master of year-old net cliches, ain't I? You know you love me. Okay, I'm off to go play some R-Type since it's about the only game in this damned country I can understand due to the lack of Japanese needed to shoot things with my spaceship.

Ti-Ben

Diabloii.Net Member
Drosselmeier said:
To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you, and to hear the lamentations of their women.
:lol: I'll have to watch it pretty soon I guess. Yay for Conan on DVD! :clap:

PublicEnemy

Diabloii.Net Member
Conan the barbarian is by far the best movie of Schwarzenegger
A good story and good characters,that's what makes a good movie

tarnok

Diabloii.Net Member
Quick quiz: If you can't answer Krom when he asks you what the riddle of steel is, what happens to you?

Amra

Diabloii.Net Member
It's Crom. *sigh*

Personally, although I enjoy the movie, I think it fell far short of what it could have been.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
That's because it had like an eighteen-dollar budget, and Arnold barely spoke enough English to order takeout at Wendy's at the time. It's a fun flick though.

Pierrot le Fou

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
That's because it had like an eighteen-dollar budget, and Arnold barely spoke enough English to order takeout at Wendy's at the time. It's a fun flick though.
As if a Barbarian from that whacky land would be able to speak perfect English?

It's a well-known fact that in the alternate universe in which all of Arnold's movies are set, the muscle mass of the hero is directly proportional to the strength of his accent and the lack of a vocabulary.

I thought they covered this all when you came to Japan. Why do you think that Bob Sapp speaks no Japanese?

Muscle impedes language development.

I expected more from a teacher Durf. Have you been sneaking trips to the gym in?

Akira

What's with that sapp guy? Maybe i was living under a rock but one day it's normal and the next he's everywhere. EVERYWHERE!!!!!11one

He also ruined the sunkusu bentoos for me. :(