Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Viet's Updated Mage Guide

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by vietl0yalty, Sep 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vietl0yalty

vietl0yalty IncGamers Member

Viet's Updated Mage Guide

Viet's Guide to a Mage

For the longest, I have been experimenting and making all different types of mages. Now that I feel my time with D2 is running short, I will pass down my knowledge that I've learned through trial and error and experience. First and foremost, a mage is a paladin who uses blessed hammer and fist of the heavens as his main skills. When dueling an opponent, a mage has the ability to attack with the element of surprise and frustrate people. This in itself is priceless, but as far as the cost of making one, it can get pretty expensive. Just know that there are different ways to make one, so choose carefully. A good mage needs good damage, a good damage requires a high level, and a high level requires dedication.

Sub-Variants

There is no right or wrong way to make one because in the end of it all, it's all about personal preference and how you like to play. Here are the sub-variants that I have tried or heard about.

Hammer / FOH with max block (125 fcr recommended)
    FOH / Hammer with max block or no block (75 fcr recommended)
    Evenly balanced Hammer / FOH with max block or no block (75 or 125 fcr is fine)
    Low damage / High tankage with max block (125 fcr is recommended)

Stat Allocations

Strength - No points here because Enigma will provide enough for you
    Dexterity - Enough to get max block or none if you want to go the all vita route
    Vitality - The rest of your points should go here, or all of it if you are going all vita
    Energy - Don't waste a single point here until Paladins can use ES

Gear Options

This section will give you all the options on what gear to choose from depending on what sub-variant you want to make. Recommended setups for each variant will be listed accordingly on the bottom. Keep in mind that you want the optimum amount of +skills since your damage depends on it.

Helms
    Shako (Jah'd / Ber'd / Vex'd / Lo'd / 15 resist jewel with good 2nd mod)
    Crown of the Ages (Dual Ber'd)
    Griffons Eye (5-5 light facet'd)
    Rare or Magical 2 Pally 20 fcr 2 open socketed circlet

Armor
    Enigma Breast / Mage plate or Dusk Shroud if you have the strength

Weapons
    Heart of the Oak (HOTO) flail
    +3 FOH +1-3 Conviction Scepter with 5x 5-5 Light Facets
    Call to Arms (CTA) on switch

Shields
    Paladin Spirit Shield with base resists
    Herald of Zakarum (HOZ)
    Any Paladin Spirit on switch for Battle Order purposes

Gloves
    Trang's Gloves
    Magefists

Belts
    Arachnid's Belt
    Verdungo's Hearty Cord

Boots
    Waterwalks
    Sandstorm Treks (Treks)

Amulets
    Mara's Kaleidoscope
    2 Pally / 0 fcr or 10 fcr or 20 fcr crafted with any of the following: strength, dexterity, life, mana, all resistances

Rings
    Stone of Jordans (SOJ)
    Bul-Kathos Rings
    10 fcr with any of the following: strength, dexterity, life, mana, all resistances

Inventory
    9x Paladin Combat Grand Charms (Pcombats)
    Paladin Hellfire Torch
    Annihilus Small Charm
    Rest 20 life small charms with optional second mods depending on what you need

Optional Gear for Absorbing, Stacking, etc.
    Stormshield Monarch (SS)
    Hotspur Boots
    Tri-Resist Rare boots with +Stats
    Snowclash Belt
    Thundergod's Belt
    Dual Ravenfrost Rings
    Dual Wisp Projector Rings
    Perfect Resist Kira's Guardian Tiara
    Treachery Armor

Recommended Gear Setups

Hammer / FOH (9k+ hammers and 4k+ FOH damage with 125 fcr and max block)
    Helm: Griffons Eye Diadem 5-5 Light Facet'd
    Armor: Enigma Armor
    Belt: Arachnid's Belt
    Glove: Trang's Glove
    Boot: Waterwalks / Treks
    Weapon: HOTO
    Shield: Paladin Spirit
    Rings: 2x Sojs / BK rings
    Amulet: Mara's Kaleidoscope Ammy or 2 Pally ammy with neat mods

This variant emphasizes more on hammers so you will be much more effective vs barbarians / melee paladins / whirldwind assassins / and a few other melee-orientated characters. FOH damage will be good enough to chip away at your opponent's life but use it conservatively because FOH is a timer spell meaning that after you cast it, you are vulnerable the very moment after that. Certain sorceress builds would pose a threat since it's hard to hammer them, you will be dependant on hitting them with FOH whenever given the chance.

FOH / Hammer (6k hammers and 6k+ FOH damage with 75 fcr and max block is optional)
    Weapon: +3 FOH +1-3 Conviction Scepter with 5x 5-5 Light Facets
    Shield: HOZ
    Rings: 2x Sojs / BK Rings
    Amulet: 2 Pally ammy with 10 fcr and other mods

This variant emphasizes more on FOH so you will be much more effective vs sorceress / amazons / hammerdins / and a few other caster characters. FOH damage will be devastating if you can reach the 7k mark, and 6k hammers as a backup isn't too shabby neither. This was the very first mage variant that I have tried, both max block and all vita, but it just wasn't my cup of tea. I didn't like the fact that my main skill could be absorbed and stacked to virtually nothing.

Evenly balanced damage Hammer / FOH (8k hammers and 5k+ FOH with 75 or 125 fcr and max block is optional)
    Weapon: HOTO
    Shield: Paladin Spirit
    Rings: 2x Sojs / BK rings
    Amulet: Mara's Kaleidoscope Ammy or 2 Pally ammy with neat mods

This variant is basically the same as Hammer / FOH but just optimized to have a bit more FOH damage and less hammer damage. You will have a better chance at killing certain casters and still maintain a good chance at killing melee opponents if you go with max block.

Low damage / High Tankage (6k hammers and 4.5k FOH with max block)
    Helm: Crown of the Ages (Dual Ber'd) / Perfect Kiras (Vex'd / Lo'd / Resist Jewel'd)
    Belt: Verdungo's Belt / Thundergod's Belt / Snowclash
    Boot: Tri-Resist Dual Stat Rare Boots / Hotspurs
    Weapon: Wizardspike with resist jewel
    Shield: Paladin Spirit with high base resists
    Rings: 2x Sojs / BK rings / Ravenfrosts / Wisp Projectors / Dwarf Stars
    Amulet: 2 Pally 20 fcr crafted ammy

This is the only variant that I haven't tried. The whole point of this build is to naturally be able to tank any elemental damage and maintain 50% damage reduced. You basically sacrifice damage to tank, and since I haven't personally tried this, I can't tell you if it worth it or not. But given the stacked resists and high % dr, you will at least dish out as much as you can take.

Skill Placement

As mentioned earlier, depending on how high you are willing to level your character, the amount of skill points you to get play around with will vary. With the damage I listed for each variant, you should be able to attain that at roughly level 92+. Although I would like to just give one layout on how your skills should be placed, your skill placement will differ a lot depending if you are going mostly foh or mostly hammer. So to make things more convenient here is a suggested skill point layout done with all the +skills (even the +1 battle command from CTA) you will have if you use the recommended setup. Note that I have also calculated the +12 skill points you gain from the quests so since you have 23 prerequisites, I have it labeled as 11 prereqs.

Hammer / FOH (9k hammers / 4k foh)
    19 vigor
    04 concentration
    18 blessed hammer
    12 blessed aim
    13 fist of heavens
    14 holy shock
    11 prereqs

FOH / Hammer (6k hammers / 6k foh)
    19 fist of heavens
    19 holy shock
    19 vigor
    14 blessed hammer
    08 blessed aim
    01 concentration
    11 prereqs

Evenly Hammer / FOH (8k hammers / 5k foh)
    19 vigor
    02 concentration
    17 blessed hammer
    10 blessed aim
    15 fist of heavens
    17 holy shock
    11 prereqs

Low damage / High Tankage (6k hammers / 4.5k foh)
    18 fist of heavens
    16 holy shock
    19 vigor
    02 concentration
    18 blessed hammer
    07 blessed aim
    11 prereqs

Remember that this is just to give you an idea of how it should be. If you want to further optimize your damage, there are a bunch of links that are stickied for your use.

Dueling Strategies

Before reading this section, please keep in mind that dueling strategies will vary depending on what type of variant you chose. These are just general ideas on how to duel them with a balanced mage.

Javazons / CS zons - This should be a fairly easy duel. These type of zons need to attack at a moderately close range, so all you have to do is spam a few hammers when they follow you and if they haven't died by then, a FOH or two should take them down when they are trying to run back to heal.

Bowazons - This one is going to be tough, and a lot of it will depend on luck. Take notice or rather take a guess of where the bowazon is spamming her guided arrows and make sure you don't run into that trail. The best thing to do in this situation is to vigor + charge (desynch) from a direction where the arrows aren't spammed and FOH her when you are in range. Because of their ability to dodge and evade, that one FOH can kill them instantly or not. This can be described as a do-or-die situation, so if you don't kill her the first few shots, don't feel bad that she will kill you. If you see an opening, tele + hammer is also an option.

Whirldwind Assassins - This duel will vary depending on the skill of the other player. You desynch around and spam hammers in a pattern surrounding the WWsin. Be careful of her whirlwinds though, since WWsins max venom and have high open wounds, one hit could bring your life down drastically. Use desynch to dodge the whirlwinds and to spam 1-3 hammers accordingly to where she will end up after the animation is done. You also have the option of a free FOH once you see the whirlwind miss. A few WWsins will have mind blast and wake of fire handy to keep you stunned, in which case all you need to vigor + charge out of there and continue spamming around her.

Trap Assassins - By far one of the most annoying duels. You have a big disadvantage here, since both of your skills require you to be in the range of traps for you to cast, it is a no-win situation. Your only chance of winning is if the trapsin is playing offensive and she happens to land in a hammer field, in which you take advantage and hammer / FOH accordingly. But rushing in first to try and hammer or FOH her will result in your death about 99% of the times. Most of the times I don't even bother dueling trappers, mainly because I don't like losing.

Bone Necromancers - The outcome of this duel will greatly vary depending on the mage and the necro. Because of bone prison, I don't recommend desynching at all (only if you are experienced and know when to, then it's OK) so you will have to depend on teleport. Basic strategy is to create a field of 2-4 hammers around yourself depending on how close/far he is to you and FOH when he comes in range, then move out of the area and repeat. Stay in one spot too long and you are sure to get hit by a stream of bone spirits, so just hit-and-run. In certain scenarios, there will probably be a chance where you can tele on him and hammer. Sometimes they will try to teleport on you and spear, when you have a feeling they will, just stand and spam.

Poison/Summon Necromancers – I never really dueled any of these builds so I wouldn’t have any idea of how I would do or how I should play against them.

Whirlwind Barbarians - This should be pretty easy depending on how experienced you are. Just like how you duel a WWsin, you lay 2-3 hammers in a pattern around the barbarian and desynch around to dodge his WW. Once you see his whirlwind miss, take the time to either FOH him or hammer in the place where the animation will end. Repeat the process until he is dead.

BvC Barbarians - There are a couple that I can beat, and there are a few that I can't. BvC will have good resists and depending on what gear of choice they choose, they also have the option of negating your FOH. You will use almost the same strategy as a WW barb, but the only difference is you have to watch out for guided arrows (thanks to widowmaker). Sometimes it is inevitable to dodge so if you are max block, you will have a good chance of blocking them and continue spamming 1-3 hammers in a pattern around him. Remember to be offensive, the farther you get away from him, the better chance he has to spam more guided arrows.

Melee Paladins / Druids (Smiter / Zealer / Charger / Fury / Mauler) - This is too easy of a duel if you ask me. Because of the fact that they have to get close to you to do damage, all you have to do is spam hammers and you will most likely kill them. Smart melee pallies will try to attack you from the south or tele and attack you at your blind spot, so make sure you are always south of the opponent if that is even necessary.

Hammerdins - This could be easy and it could be hard. Usually if a hammerdin doesn't absorb your FOH, then he will most likely be the one to bite the dust. However don't get too sloppy, because he can tele and hammer you while you are casting FOH so make sure you only hit him when he is casting hammers. Always be careful if the hammerdin knows how to desynch, because there could be a bunch of invisible hammers waiting for you. If you are confused as to where he is, FOH will reveal his location for that second. If you feel that he is about to tele on you, then just stand there and spam hammers of your own, he will most likely teleport to where your hammers are spawning from. If he absorbs your FOH, then it will just be a classic hammer vs hammer match. Desynch some hammers of your own and use FOH to see where he is at the moment if necessary.

V/T or T/V - You will have to play pretty defensive if you aren't stacking or absorbing his FOH. Since I duel good-mannered, a V/T or T/V's foh does a good amount of damage depending, so make sure you stay out of that range of his conviction where they can FOH you and try to guess what direction they will try to get you from. Desynch hammers there and all should be well if you can aim, and if you notice his life is low, just finish him with FOH. You have more of an advantage too, that is if the other V/T or T/V isn't stacking against your FOH either. If you went with the FOH / Hammer variant, just trade FOH shots with him and hammer when he gets close.

Fireball Sorceress - Because of their ability to tank (ES) and spam an amazing number of fireballs in an instant, this duel can get tough. Desynching can get you in a bit of trouble if you run into a random fireball, so only desynch when you feel it's safe to. Personally, I create a hammer field then teleport and FOH and go back to my field, hopefully luring her in. Depending on your skill/experience, this duel can go either way. If you went with the FOH / Hammer variant just teleport around and FOH her every chance you get and keep a few hammers up just in case she teleports near you.

Blizzard Sorceress - If one blizzard doesn't kill you the first time, the second one will (given that you aren’t stacking or anything). You definitely do not want to desynch into a blizzard neither, so use it accordingly. Just create a hammer field and move, FOH when she gets in range, and tele + hammer only if you see the chance. If you like to be uber defensive, desynch some hammers far away if you are positive that she will come there. Blizzers will usually have ice blast handy as a spam spell, so be careful not to get caught while trying to tele on her.

Orber Sorceress - Since orbs have more of a range on them than any of your skills, you can wait for them to come to you or you can cast desynch hammers in the place where you think they will go. If you want to FOH them, make sure you time it right and move out of there quickly because you will most likely get hit with an orb in return either while you are casting it or after.

Lightning Sorceress - It doesn't take much for them to kill you, and most likely they will have ES so they can tank what you can dish out. Be patient and create hammer fields to lure them in, or if you know where they will be, desynch hammers there. In some scenarios, the sorc will teleport on you and if you happen to be desynching at that moment, you will end up charging her with your weapon. Since light sorcs also have nova, this can mean instant death when you get too close to her. Use teleport as movement and desynch only when you think it’s safe, and FOH only when she is at a good distance or running away.

Wind Druids - By far the hardest to deal with in my opinion. Don't even bother desynching because you will most likely charge into his summons and death will soon come afterwards. I advise that if you want a slight chance of winning, then create a hammer field consisting of 2-3 hammers and teleport to a new spot and repeat. If you feel that he will teleport on you, then don't stop and spam, teleport elsewhere and make sure he isn't too close before you spam again. In the best case scenario, he will tele into a stream of hammers and once all of his summons are gone and he isn't dead by then, you can chase him down with a few FOH as a finisher. If his life is still high, then you'd have to be patient and create hammer fields again until you see the opportunity to finish him off.

Know-how’s

- Charge lock happens when you die while you are vigor charging (desynching). There is nothing you can do except save and exit.

- While vigor charging, if you switch hotkeys before you reach your designated target, you will notice your pally charging in a slow motion. To prevent this from happening, just practice switching to hammers + concentration after getting to the spot you chose to go to.

- Some opponents will be momentarily stunned in faster hit recovery animation when you hit them with FOH. If you time it right, there is an opportunity where you can teleport on him/her right after and hammer them to death.

- Make sure you have enough strength to wear everything. I hear a lot about body popping during duels so only if it’s needed, add a few points into strength to make sure you don’t glitch what you are wearing (in most cases you won’t have to worry about this unless you are going for the tankage build which requires 174 strength for COA).

- Desynching is random, but knowing how it happens will increase your chances of doing it. Usually long vigor charges from a screen away going onto your opponents’ area will glitch your movement, but I don’t personally suggest just vigor charging in a straight line. It’s better to zig-zag, and if you hammer vs hammer a lot, you will know what I’m talking about.

- I feel that the 55% fhr you gain from spirit shield is more than enough. Even with 0, you can desynch out of virtually anything, so no need to hit the 86% fhr breakpoint unless you are actually planning to teleport out of a mind blast or bone spear.

- In my opinion, cannot be frozen is overrated. I gladly sacrificed a cham rune for a 5/5 light facet anyday, and even when I am frozen from blizzard or whatever deals cold damage, as long as you have vigor it’s more than bearable.

2. vietl0yalty

Special thanks to:

Retrostar aka Pat for giving me some practice with my mage. It was always fun duels man, you taught me a lot.

Weltkriegpally aka Aaron for always giving me tips on this build. He quit a long time ago but during the time that he played, he always had the time to give me his advice and tips on how to build a mage. Too bad I couldn’t get to duel your V/T on non-ladder.

Pravda aka Fusa for also giving me his insights. Dueled his V/T a few times as well, and always learned a bit from it. Sorry to see you quit bro, if you’re reading this <3 martin.

And for everyone who voted that they wanted an updated guide, I’m thankful for your support. If you have any questions, please do not PM me about them. Post here and I will answer you when I have the time. Enjoy this guide, and feel free to tell me what you think of it even if it’s harsh.

3. oneBlast

oneBlast IncGamers Member

Good guide viet!

I see you're not recomending points into conviction - I assume you put in the pre-reqs as a 1 point wonder?
    I personally have the balanced variant (8/4.5 hammer/foh)
    I'd also like to ask you to calculate skills to maximize hammer damage up to lvl 97.
    I am bad at math, so I thought I'd ask you :]

I'll get back with more questions If I have some.

4. vietl0yalty

personally i prefer just 1 point conviction but in certain situations a higher lvl conviction will come in handy... it all depends on your opponent and how much resists he has

for me... base lvl conviction is 19 with my setup so that = -120 resistances and the -25 from griffons which totals to -145 resistances... in other words good enough to do the job

and heres a useful link to optimize your hammer damage
    *LINK REMOVED*

let me know if you have a problem using it... if so post up and i ll try and help

5. Imbecile

Imbecile IncGamers Member

The chargebug, where you cannot charge until you reconnect, is caused by holy shield. If your holy shield runs out while charging - this means when you die or when the duration limit is reached.

If you are in a pure caster environment, and don't want to smite, then don't use holy shield, since you will not get the evil chargebug.

6. Bladewind

Bladewind IncGamers Member

That might be a problem if you face other mages since a lvl25 Conviction will definitely override your Conviction. If your COnviction gets overriden, you will NOT affect him with your Conviction and get hurt by HIS Conviction.

7. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

Couple things.

1. 9/5 is achievable easily, by optimizing your skill points to near perfection. I am still experimenting with possible gears on sp and planners.

2. There are no mention of using Grief Charge / Smite. Using so on a Mage will make duels against builds like Bowers, Windies and Trappers much easier.

3. If someone followed your exact setup, can you guarantee those skills are 100% optimized?

4. You do not need SS on a Mage. Spirit / HoZ is about the best selection you can get.

5. Good work. Mage is one of the harder builds to write a guide for. The old one Paly Guides sticky was way to outdated. Thanks.

8. RetroStar

RetroStar IncGamers Member

Without SS I can't imagine any other source of DR%.

He put it under Optional Gear for that reason. Use it when really needed.

9. koeraokse

koeraokse IncGamers Member

when looking at your skill placements, 1 thing comes to my head, why wont you max anything? doesent it raise foh damage more when adding points into it, not into its synergy?

:shocked:
    *priit2

10. Pravda

Pravda IncGamers Member

He's been experimenting with different mage builds for a long time so whetever he says I will vouch. Among the nicest and most helpful people I've ever encountered on bnet.

Also viet, I'd put 1 in fana and use a grief phaseblade to kill zons and druids with. Much easier that way ^________^

11. RetroStar

Just realized my inbox was full. Send me please viet noob!

:cool: and great guide from one of the best mages on useast nl. :afro:

12. the boss

the boss IncGamers Member

Wow this makes me want to regear my mage again, good job, better than ever!!!!

The Lord's mage guide is really outdated :p

13. Thoridian

Thoridian IncGamers Member

Finally a mage guide that is up-to-date ;) Good job. I might make use of it soon :p

14. MrGoth

MrGoth IncGamers Member

Since you posted absorb gear, i'll assume that your ok dueling people who absorb.

So...what would you do vrs a defensive melee palli or druid? One that absorbed your lighting damage, but didnt "walk threw your hammer field" to the point that its ez to kill them?

I dont think that strategy would work vrs a very fast fc / fury / rabies druid or a zealot/smiter with a widow on switch if they absorb lighting...

15. vietl0yalty

yes 9/5 is easily achievable but thats only if ur willing to get 94+... i am currently lvl 96 and i have 10k hammers / 4.8k foh (lvl 97 and i will have 5k foh)

yea i should have put grief into the optional gear... true that it would make things easier but im not much of a "stash person" so the way i look at it... a mage is originally hammers/foh... i will make use of just that even if there are times wen i cant win

i cant guarantee that the skills will be optimized but thats only because of the varying setups people will have... whatever i listed was just a general outline of what it should look like... i have 2 sites that i use to calculate damage if anyone needs them just PM me since i cant post the link here

of course spirit and hoz is the best selection a mage can get but SS is placed as optional... where else can u get max dr if say u were planning to go against a windy or a barb that absorbed ur foh?

thank you for the compliment :)

maxing something isnt always the best route to go if u want to optimize damage... depending on how many +skills and +combat gcs you have its sometimes better to add more points into synergies... dont really wanna get into the details at the moment but just take my word for it... calculating damage itself was a headache... if u want a site to try it urself PM me

ya i forgot that part... grief will make ur life a lot easier wen dueling against zons / druids... ty for the compliment <3 martin... and since u didnt sell ur stuff yet y not just get on for some doolz o_O

im used to people absorbing thats why i went the 10k hammers :) ... as for what i would do vs defensive melee pally or druid... just desynch around and pick spots to hammer... its not that difficult because sooner or later if they arent dead yet they will have to get close to u for the kill anyway...

and i just listed a strategy in general... vs a fast fc/fury/rabies druid or zealot/smiter with a widow i will still do the same thing just more cautiously and conservatively... if u have any of those chars that u think my strategy wont work please /w *know-how on USeast NL i am always up for some dools

by the way desynching + desynch hammers is almost impossible to dodge (given that the hammerdin/mage picks his spots well)... at best u can only predict where the hammers are at so even if the opponent is overly cautious... to me that only means that the duel will last longer... i have absolutely no problems with any melee chars except for zons / certain bvcs

and thank you to everyone who approved of my guide... if you guys have anymore questions/comments feel free to post them

16. Von Lazuli

Von Lazuli IncGamers Member

Nice guide. Now I have a question about how I should build, these are the setups I could see myself using (All of these are for a balanced Hammer/FOH with Block):

1:
    2 pally/20FCR/All res Circlet
    Enigma
    HOTO
    HOZ
    Arachnids
    Bloodfists
    Treks
    Mara's
    2 SOJ/BK

This has the advantages of very large +skills, it hits 75FCR and 48FHR.

Griffons
    Enigma
    HOTO
    HOZ
    Arachnids
    Trangs
    Treks
    Mara's
    2 FCR rings

This is my alternative idea, it costs a fair few skills, but moves up to 125FCR, plus has the advantages of a boosted FOH through Griffons. Plus, the FCR rings allow for me to make up for that which I am lacking through the rest of my gear (mana, resists, etc). However, I don't like how much it costs to move up to 125FCR as I lose the goodness of Bloodfists (Life and FHR) which needs to be made up through charms. Max block means no spirit which hurts.

So my question is this, is that one extra frame worth the big loss of life?

Laz

17. Dennis_KoreanGuy

Dennis_KoreanGuy IncGamers Member

Use Griffs + Sacred Targe Spirit. Max block + 125% is easily achieved without sacrificing too much of other gear.

Griffs should be #1 choice helm for all Mages. Whatever fcr/fhr/ctb you are going for.

18. RetroStar

i think this guide will receive much more critique if it wasn't up here in the sticky.

19. Ronaldo

Ronaldo IncGamers Member

i was actually about to write a mage guide right now until i came here to post the breakpoints... But anyway, for mage vs melee you can get 49%dr with a berd shako, berd hoz, 15 dr dungos and enigma. and 75fcr with hoto, trangs 15fcr from ammy or rings.

Vs windys holy shock pulses will kill their summons and you can tele hammer them if they dont recast or chase them if they try to run away and recast.

The only thing that i would have added in my guide was the grief pb, but other than that, you saved me some time :D

20. DIEnamic

DIEnamic IncGamers Member

using your exact setup and skill placement for hammer/foh variant, the hammers are only doing 8.3k and foh doing 4.5k.

18 bh
    19 vigor
    12 blessed aim
    04 conc

hoto, enigma, spirit, griffons, maras, arach, 2x sojs, 9 pcombs, torch, anni, battle command.

did I miss something?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.