Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

ViC's List of Items for Trade (New Ladder)

Discussion in 'US West Standard - Ladder' started by MaStAViC, Oct 4, 2010.

1. MaStAViC

MaStAViC Diabloii.Net Member

ViC's List of Items for Trade (New Ladder)

Hey, how's it going?

The following are items I am looking for and items that I have. If you feel like reading, I have written a more thorough introduction and a notes section below. Feel free to post a reply if you have any questions or comments. Thanks!

In Search Of (ISO) List
    -Gear a level 80+ Barbarian can use (except for Charms), especially a one-handed weapon of any type.
    -Perfect Gems, especially Rubies, for the lower quality items.
    -Runes, especially AMN.

For Trade (FT) List
    -The Oculus Swirling Crystal link
    -Titan's Revenge Ceremonial Javelin, with 151%ED and 5%LL link
    -Naj's Circlet Circlet link
    -Sander's Riprap Heavy Boots link
    -Bloodfist Heavy Gloves (2x), 11%ED link
    -Stormguild Large Shield, unsure about %ED link
    -Skull Collector Rune Staff link
    -Superior Flail with 4 sockets, 8%ED, 50% Damage to Undead
    -Razorswitch Jo Staff, Ethereal link
    -Aldur's Stony Gaze Hunter's Guise, 41% Cold Resist link
    -Aldur's Rhythm Jagged Star (2x) link
    -Hellmouth War Gauntlets, 186%ED link
    -Nokozan Relic Amulet link
    -Spectral Shard Blade, Ethereal link

-One-handed weapon with +3 Warcries for Barbarian (3x)

-Rare Amulet: +1 Shadow Disciplines for Assassin, +2 Min Damage, 6% Mana Leech, Replenish Life +5, Fire Resist 28%, Cold Resist 15%, Lightning Resist 15%, Poison Resist 15%, Level 40 Required
    -Rare Amulet: +1 Shape Shifting Skills for Druid, +4 Min Damage, +8 Dexterity, +9 Life, Cold Resist 18%, Fire Resist 16%, Level 29 Required
    -Rare Ring: +85 Attach Rating, 2% Mana Steal, +8 Strength, +21 Life, +69 Mana, Poison Resist 5%, Level 43 Required
    -Rare Ring: +3 Strength, Replenish Life +3, Cold Resist 22%, Poison Resist 15%, Damage Reduced by 2, Level 15 Required

Introduction
    My girlfriend and I have been playing rather intensely since the ladder reset on September 28th and thus, have some items to offer. At the time of this post, I am playing a level 86 Sorceress and she is playing a level 87 Barbarian.

It seems as if most of the items we've found have been for my Sorceress, which is unfortunate for my girlfriend. She is trying to get better items for her Barbarian, and because she hasn't even chosen a weapon mastery yet, any weapon and Barbarian-related items would be fine (no charms though! She doesn't like them).

Additional Notes
    I have read the "NEW TRADE RULES" and hope I am not doing anything wrong. If it matters, we do not use bots, maphack, or any third-party software, and we're both against such type of gameplay. When I used to be a huge Diablo 2 player back in the early 2000's, I was in "honorable" clans and dueling communities like 76Legit, Clan Honor, Blue Druids Dueling League, and Clan Gimmeitam.

Take it easy,
    -=ViC
    Account name: mastavic

2. chumka

chumka Diabloii.Net Member

Re: ViC's List of Items for Trade (New Ladder)

15 pgems and couple of amns for Oculus

3. planqi

planqi Diabloii.Net Member

I muled a Haemosu's Adamant if that's useful.
    Got my eye on that Spectral Shard

3x +3 wc weapons? been shopping lots? ... I might be interested in one of those too, but not a high priority.

4. MaStAViC

MaStAViC Diabloii.Net Member

Sorry, the Oculus is the best item we have and I'm looking for more than just gems and low runes. To be more specific, I'm looking for an equivalent Barbarian item.

I have a Haemosu's Adament on my mule as well, but thanks for the offer.

Regarding the Warcries weapons, my girlfriend shops at Larzuk for her Barbarian when I'm teleporting around. She was trying to get matching weapons (e.g. two swords of the same colors) and kept ending up with different weapons... haha. I'll be happy trading the Spectral Shard and one of the Warcries weapons (I have two harpoon-like ones and a blade-like one) for perfect gems, especially Rubies.

Thanks!
    -=ViC