Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

viable??

Discussion in 'Assassin' started by UltimateBlades, Nov 13, 2006.

1. UltimateBlades

UltimateBlades IncGamers Member

viable??

Hi,

After not playing diablo for a while (over a year) the game finally dragged me back. After looking at a couple of guides I came up with a mixture of a WW/kicker/Blade Fury-sin. However I have run into a problem of whether the build would be able to do Uber runs AND PVP effectivly due to my appauling res. So any suggestions would be much aperciated. Build is -

Skills

Claw mas - 20
    Venom - 20
    Fade - 20
    Blade Fury - 1
    Wake Of fire - 1
    COS - 1
    Dragon flight - 1
    weapon block - 15
    Dragon talon - 20
    Mind Blast - 5
    Rest as Pre req.

Equiptment

Chaos + Fury Runic talons
    Enigma (reason why my resistance would be so rubbish in hell, but for PVP a must?)
    Trang
    Arachnid mesh
    Crown of ages sockted with 1 IAS 15 40ED jewel and um rune
    Shadow dancers
    Highlords, Raven, Bul Kathos

Uber run switch switch - Last wish Phase blade + stormshield um'ed

S - 114 (enough for all gear after +strength on gear)
    D - Not sure how much to put in since DT has the huge AR bonus but what about blade fury and whirlwind?
    V - as much as possible
    E - base

Any ideas of what I could do, or is this even viable to do both? Do I have to pick either PVP or Uber runs (since I want a WW PVP)

Thanx for any help :jig:

2. HCKull

HCKull IncGamers Member

You wont be able to do either ubers or pvp with terrible resists.

Did u factor in Anya (+30) ? Fade (+60 I think ) ?

There is a pretty good guide for a MA sin for uber runs and
    he has pretty much the same equip as you do.

Uses LW and upped gores all of the time.

Does really fast DT with lots of crush blow.

Also, does Blade Fury (1 pt) with ctc effects from LW and crush blow.

3. UltimateBlades

I did factor it in, but thats still only 90 from Anya and fade, as well as 30 from COA + 15 from um rune. Thats still only 135 res. Which won't be fantastic in hell. Thanx for the help. I get hold of some upped gores. Put last wish on switch for kicking.

4. jox

jox IncGamers Member

anni and torch will help. Possible 40 all res there.... then a couple of shimering small charms will fill in the gap. For Ubber, I would switch crown of ages for Kira's. The 15% pdr is not as useful as compensating for meph's conviction. Besides, with last wish's life tap, you'll replenish your life lulb real fast... it'll freak you out that it fluctuates like crazy, but as long as you have 1400+ health, you'll be fine. I would not invest so much on fade as you did since you're using last wish. Usually you'll be hit enough that would set off the weapon's ctc fade proct so you can save those points for something else... like shadow master or what ever else. I just find that when I use my kicker for ubber, I just click on meph or who ever and don't let go til he dies, then move to the next big boss. If you concentrate on doing too many things, you'll die fast since you won't be able to leech life points back through life tap. Also, try to get cta and spirit... that'll help a lot.

5. UltimateBlades

Thanx a lot makes me feel alot better about this build. I can put a couple of points elsewhere... leaves me some breathing room. Think I will stick them in shadow master, MB or weapon block :undecided: