Vespene's ISO: Hkeys, Dkeys, random smiter gear

VespeneGas

Diabloii.Net Member
Vespene's ISO: Hkeys, Dkeys, random smiter gear

Well I've got a boatload of Tkeys from all the countess runs I've ever done all piled up on a mule. I'm looking to make some keysets with them so I need your Dkeys and Hkeys. I also need to pick up some basic smiter gear to put those keys to use!

I'm ISO:

23 Dkeys - paying Ist for 6, mal for 3, or Pul each

20 Hkeys - paying Ist for 9, mal for 5, um for 3, or 4 pgems for 1

Keysets: paying Ist per 3

Any Draculs - (pending: zyyz)

Highish dex, low ar Raven

Guillaume's

Please leave a price if you have smiter stuff, and feel free to make me a key offer if you feel my prices are too high! :coffee:

Last edited:

zyyz

Diabloii.Net Member
Re: Vespene's ISO: Hkeys, Dkeys, random smiter gear

a random draculs here

looking for 4os mon if you got.

eternalapoc

Diabloii.Net Member

I've got:

Any Draculs

Highish dex, low ar Raven (20 and 170ar or something)

Guillaume's

and probably a buncha keys somewhere

I'm looking for Java GCs if you have any :scratchchin:

VespeneGas

Diabloii.Net Member

@zyyz: the only 4os monarch I have available atm is +14% dura +14% ed, which is a bit too valuable to trade for random dracs :) My impression is random dracs are pul-um lately? As you're a spirit monarch expert, I'd be curious to hear your PC on a 35 fcr spirit with +14/+14.

@eternalapoc: unfortunately I'm fresh out of JAVA GCs atm, but I have runes with which you can buy said GCs ;) Dunno if um is lowball on the ravenfrost due to the perf dex, lmk, I'd also love to buy your keys if you're ISO currency!

zyyz

Diabloii.Net Member

@zyyz: the only 4os monarch I have available atm is +14% dura +14% ed, which is a bit too valuable to trade for random dracs :) My impression is random dracs are pul-um lately? As you're a spirit monarch expert, I'd be curious to hear your PC on a 35 fcr spirit with +14/+14.

@eternalapoc: unfortunately I'm fresh out of JAVA GCs atm, but I have runes with which you can buy said GCs ;) Dunno if um is lowball on the ravenfrost due to the perf dex, lmk, I'd also love to buy your keys if you're ISO currency!
Then give me a pul for the dracs.

Not sure the price on your 35fcr spirit.
People would like to buy 15/xx than a 14/14.
So in my opinion just around 2ist more than the normal
35fcr one
good luck to sell.

VespeneGas

Diabloii.Net Member

@zyyz: thanks for the PC. Pul for Dracs sounds good, please send a mule or try to catch me online later tonight.

Edited original post to note increased payment for keys, added keysets to ISO.