Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Very, very odd.

Discussion in 'Hardcore' started by 0takuPryd3, Mar 15, 2004.

1. 0takuPryd3

0takuPryd3 Banned

Very, very odd.

So I'm doing pindle runs and every game I go to Malah to see if I can get an LR wand. I get bored and buy a bone spirit wand to play around with. I don't have weapons on switch, so I never switch weapons since I have nothing on there. I switch to put on the wand and for some reason I have a Rhyme bone shield and a blade of ali baba with fal and a 6% mf jewel in it. I haven't made rhyme in 1.10 and the only Baba I had was lost on my other sorc. My friends haven't given them to me and no one knows my password except for Matt, who long ago claims to have forgotten it. I don't think he woul dhave done this even if he did remember my password. I don't drink or do other drugs which would make me forget obtaining these items... this is just really, really weird. A shame the Ali Baba wasn't dual isted.

2. RlNDl

RlNDl IncGamers Member

Ok, I'll take full responsibility for this outrageous attempt to ruin your day.

3. Stimm

Stimm IncGamers Member

Have you had to loot anyone? Sometimes when you loot a person and you have an empty weapon switch the items will equip themselves.

4. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

Yes, thats exactly what happened, when my sorc died and you looted me casey, those 2 items were on her backup. I never noticed they were missing either, but who puts a fal and a 6% mf jewel in their ali baba? (well, me)

Yeah, so give back my awesome mf weapon switch, I'll take a shako and call it even if you want though :) Actually, i dont know why I'm posting this, I'll see you at school in like 4 minutes.

-Matt

5. HAMC8112

HAMC8112 IncGamers Member

What exactly does the fal in a weapon do? Im to lazy to look it up.

6. sonikki_

sonikki_ IncGamers Member

+10 str.. guess its for equipping armor without stormshield's +30str or something

7. Matt

Matt IncGamers Site Pal

No, it was not for a SS, there is no way I could afford a Stormshield :) It was because i socketed that alibaba while it was on my necro, and i think his wand gave him +10 str, which i needed for my armor.

-Matt