toader

Banned
Hahaha

"One Skin.....Two Skin....Three Skin...Fore Skin!!!"

"Were going to talk about playing today, Bungle."
"Playing with each other Jeffory?"
"Yes, Bungle."

"Have you got a special freind you like to play with?"
"Yes, yesterday we played with our balls, our we going to play with our freinds balls today?"
Oh, we can play with out twangers as well....have you seen Bungle's twanger?"

"Rod and Rodger could get their insturments out!"
"Jane's got two lovely mirraccas!"

Oh man...this could go on forever

simplyLost

Diabloii.Net Member
i loved this show.. my question is.. are all the episodes as funny as this one.. and if yes.. where can i find more to download..

-Lost

th5418

Banned
toader said:
Hahaha

"One Skin.....Two Skin....Three Skin...Fore Skin!!!"

"Were going to talk about playing today, Bungle."
"Playing with each other Jeffory?"
"Yes, Bungle."

"Have you got a special freind you like to play with?"
"Yes, yesterday we played with our balls, our we going to play with our freinds balls today?"
Oh, we can play with out twangers as well....have you seen Bungle's twanger?"

"Rod and Rodger could get their insturments out!"
"Jane's got two lovely mirraccas!"

Oh man...this could go on forever
I dont think i need to see it to know how messed up it is

Savage

Diabloii.Net Member
That's hilarious. I can't believe how blatant it is, the writers don't even try to disguise it.

Suicidal Zebra

Diabloii.Net Member
Cmdr_Adeon said:
I loved that show when I was a kid
Ditto, and I turned out fine.

However, sorry to burst your bubble gents but this episode was never actually released as part of the series. It was supposedly filmed for the Channel 4 TV show 'TV Offal', so it is definitely a mickey take.

Now, if you really want to get innuendo, try digging up scripts for children's TV's 'Captain Pugwash', with the infamously named 'Seaman Stains' and 'Roger the Cabin Boy' as characters. That really opens your eyes.

Suicidal Zebra said:
Ditto, and I turned out fine.

However, sorry to burst your bubble gents but this episode was never actually released as part of the series. It was supposedly filmed for the Channel 4 TV show 'TV Offal', so it is definitely a mickey take.

Now, if you really want to get innuendo, try digging up scripts for children's TV's 'Captain Pugwash', with the infamously named 'Seaman Stains' and 'Roger the Cabin Boy' as characters. That really opens your eyes.
roger the cabin boy? What does that mean? :scratch:

Brenden Azevedo

Diabloii.Net Member
I still find that despite the given quote from the show, the Teletubbies are for more disturbing. This is Sex Ed for Kindergartners.

Jonas

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, this is about as appalling to us, as a childrens show called "Mr. Roger's" is to the British, so I GUESS we're even...but that was still just plain screwed up. :scared: