Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Very disgusting.

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by Galabab, Jun 27, 2010.

1. Galabab

Galabab IncGamers Member

Very disgusting.

Why in the world did I have to watch this?
    "3 men 1 hammer".
    This was the most disgusting **** I have seen in my life.
    What kind of perverted, disgusting and sick ****s can do such things?
    Dont google for it if your not absolutly sure you want to face the horror itself.
    Im serious.

2. SaroDarksbane

SaroDarksbane IncGamers Site Pal

Re: Very disgusting.

Wikipedia: Dnepropetrovsk Maniacs

Crazy. o_O

3. BobCox2

BobCox2 IncGamers Member

What you just found 4chan?

4. Uncle_Mike

Uncle_Mike D2 PvP Moderator

I've never heard about those murders. What a gruesome story.

I sure as hell ain't watching that vid.

5. SonataArctica

SonataArctica IncGamers Member

I've seen the video. Honestly, it will be ingrained in my head for as long as I live. It's beyond disturbing... especially when you read that wiki.

Now, and this may be wrong, I would literally delight in taking the life of those three. I won't mention the things I would put them through, but suffice it to say, it wouldn't be quick.

DO NOT look for this video. I regret it.

6. nurman

nurman IncGamers Member

Seriously, I watched it because these comments above said not to.

What the hell can I say? I can't say that I'm going to be delusional or have nightmares for watching the vid, but yeah, it was gruesome.

No to capital punishment, yes for maximum research.
    Let's not have more of this, okay humans?

This helps you to recover from the vid.

http://2.bp.************/_M1X_sAaTRpY/Sjv_NRBXDWI/AAAAAAAAAQ0/bT0McfcuNUA/s400/Chocobo.jpg

How can I say that I'm not suprised that humans could do such a thing, without giving off a wrong impression?

7. BobCox2

BobCox2 IncGamers Member

I'm not for torture but there is no point in anything but conviction and fast capital punishment here.

What if they were to escape? or worse some fool lets them out again.

Don't let it happen.
    Convict and kill quickly in cases like this.

If it was a wild animal of any type but human killing like this that's how it would go. You don't torture a rabid wolf, you kill it.

I see no reason to treat people any differently when they act like this.

Last edited: Jun 29, 2010
  8. Galabab

Galabab IncGamers Member

@ Sonata:
    I dont think you would do much to them murderers. Because your not a sick **** and you would feel bad torturing even this kind of scum. Its the same for me. First I thought i would do the same to THEM but then i realized I couldnt id be just as sick.
    I VERY WELL could put a bullet in their heads.

9. stillman

stillman IncGamers Member

It sure does take too long to capture people these days. That was a lot of murders. Not to shame you guys to death, but a lot of you are totally against video cameras in public areas...which could have reduced the total murder count by many, many helpless victims. Seriously, your desire to remain unseen on government/police cameras is THAT important to you? If you don't commit any crimes, you have nothing to worry about, and the footage OF crimes would go a long way to prevent this sort of thing.

Anyway, it would not surprise me if the culprits got worse torture in jail as gaurds and such turn the other way. It's a small world. Another note: hopefully, the victim in the video was on pain meds for his condition, not that it would help much.

Oh and: world's dumbest dad. Apparently, one of the murderer's fathers is a lawyer defending his son (instead of disowning him?) I hope this lawyer lives in an underground bunker...

Last edited: Jun 28, 2010
  10. TheOgreMan

TheOgreMan IncGamers Member

While I find the murders very, very disturbing and sad in all cases, it's actually the animal torture and murder that gets to me the most. Any person who can torture and murder something as innocent and defenseless as a kitten or stray dog is so seriously messed up inside that they no longer resemble a human being.

There is so much evidence and proof against them that Ukraine just needs to shoot them and be done with it.

11. SaroDarksbane

SaroDarksbane IncGamers Site Pal

I wouldn't say I'm "totally" against video cameras in public areas, but I worry about government power a lot more than I worry about a random psychopath with a hammer.
    :rolf:

Hilarious, keep it up!

12. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

I think your are completely wrong with the adjucation of his father. Blood is thicker than a lot of things. No matter what his son did, IMO he is morally right to speak in favour of his son. Defending him doesn't mean that he's convinced of his innocence or that he deserves anything but prison or death. I think that helping his son shows more strength and character than turning away from him. It also depends on the way he's doing that, but I don't know anything about that.

Just to avoid misunderstandings, I'm not defending the deeds, only the father. They are definitely guilty.

13. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch IncGamers Member

ok, so.... these murders were caught on tape? did i understand that correctly? if i am not one for shock sites/images, what makes you think i am going to watch this? that's horrible. i read about two paragraphs and i was done.

14. Galabab

Galabab IncGamers Member

You better never look it up leo ... you better not!

15. Leopold Stotch

Leopold Stotch IncGamers Member

trust me. was talking to Korial about it a few minutes ago. im not.

16. SonataArctica

SonataArctica IncGamers Member

@Galabab

I know I couldn't torture them with my bare hands, that's for sure. I wouldn't feel bad, I just couldn't stomach it.... I was thinking more along the lines of strapping them to a gurney and sliding them in a furnace and putting it on "Slow Cook"

17. stillman

stillman IncGamers Member

Well, it is most definitely a torture murder by sadists, not just murder, with victims ranging from children to women to the man with disability. It's really surprising to me that these relatively young males took so long to get captured. It's not like they knew what they were doing. They stole things, created video, and probably left a giant trail right to their front doors. And yet, this went on for 21 murders before capture? It's hard to blame people for wanting 'private' revenge since the feds obviously aren't up to date at capturing mass murderers in time. This aint the 70's.

18. Twoflower

Twoflower Banned

Well that's the wrong reaction ^^

I have never even seen more than the first 1.5 sec of this 2 girls one cup thingy, i think i will pass on this hammer thingy too.

19. Lazer LXXVII

Lazer LXXVII IncGamers Member

I hate these, because when i was younger i had a friend who would be so curious as to these snuff videos look like, he would just open it and skip through maybe 5-6 parts of it and then turn it off. Sadly that carried over to me, so now i just get so curious i have to watch at least 2 seconds of it, and thats all it takes.

I saw maybe 3 seconds of it after he started, and my god thats terrible. I dont even know what to say, i ALWAYS regret watching these, but i just get way too curious.

Other really terrible ones, i think its called "Unknown Chechnyan Soldier" that one is just about the same as this one from what i saw of this. Then a handful of others i wont mention. But then of course, pain olympics, which i am fairly sure has been proven fake so its alright watching it i guess lol, but watch pain olympics, see how long you survive watching that before you lose your mind. I can barely make it 10 seconds...maybe 5 seconds, and the title screen takes up like 3 of the 5 seconds.

20. Ariadne

Ariadne IncGamers Member

I'm perfectly able to stay away from this and I don't think it's the sort of video you stumble upon by accident, so surely if you saw it you only got yourself to blame.
    We know there's stuff like this on the internet and most of it isn't that hard to avoid, honestly.