Version 1.07 questions.

drsquid

Diabloii.Net Member
Version 1.07 questions.

I play version 1.07 sc and had a few quick questions.

I am trying to complete my ver. 1.07 grail and need 20% of uniques and 15% of sets to complete.

Question 1:
Someone on this forumn told me that M'avina's caster grand doesn't drop in ver. 1.07. Is there a way I can verify this?

Question 2:
Are there other uniques / set pieces that don't drop / spawn?

Question 3:
Also, in an excel spreadsheet I downloaded, which I am using as a checklist to complete my grail there is an item called a 'constricting ring' in the unique ring section. I know there was a 'constricting ring' in the game called 'hack' which diablo was based upon, but I've never found it and reading here it seems like it is either a hacked item, one that was not supposed to spawn, or a post version 1.07 item. Any info on this?

Question 4:
Do the nagel rings that drop in version 1.07 alway have 15% mf on them?
I've found a bunch and they always have just 15% mf, or am I just unlucky?

Question 5:
Is there a 'misprint' when it comes to mf%?
I've found Skullder Ire and blades of ali baba, but they list "% chance of finding gold (based on character level)". I know when I played ver. 1.09 / 1.10 on b.net they were listed as "% chance of finding magic item"

On the same note I've been wearing some rare boots that list '79% chance of finding gold'. Is this also a mf% misprint?

Any info, link, direction is helpful.

Thanks,
Squid

sirpoopsalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Have you read the 1.07 thread that's linked in the FAQ?

Sorry I can't help more, but I think that thread can.

Naab

Diabloii.Net Member
1.Racks cant drop bows and you prlly already know,mfing is very bugged in 1.07
2.Iirc the last tc group you could get items from monsters,and racks cant everything(they drop everything mettallic so bows, staves,orbs,crystal swords cant drop)
3.There's no constricting ring in normal d2x.it was a hack.
4.yes.

drsquid

Diabloii.Net Member
@sirpoopsalot Thanks, the 1.07 thread is in the faq, thats why I couldn't find one. Thanks.

@Naab Um, *coughs embarassingly* "What's a rack?"

Kefir-Tribe

Diabloii.Net Member
Those thingies that always drops a weapon ("weapon rack") or a piece of armor ("armor rack"). They're explained in the 1.07 guide.

The_Gekko

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi drsquid

Im a veteran in this forum and im still play ver 1.07 so hopefuly i can be of some assistant to you regarding this. :azn: I'm still playing this version just to get another Grandfather.Im still searching for Valor & Vamp Gaze, tho...

1) Yes, the bow cannot be dropped.

2) there are quite a few..heh

3) that ring is not enable.

4) it's capped at that rate, im afraid.

5) I have 2 Skullder's found from ver 1.07. 1 of them i've exported to 1.09b and the stats changed to MF% instead of the original stats. If you didn't export it to newer version it will stay that way.

If anyone here have Xfireâ„¢, add me my username is thegekko

RTB

Diabloii.Net Member
5) I have 2 Skullder's found from ver 1.07. 1 of them i've exported to 1.09b and the stats changed to MF% instead of the original stats. If you didn't export it to newer version it will stay that way.
It's a display bug. Skullder's Ire does give MF%/Clvl in 1.07.

drsquid

Diabloii.Net Member
Oh, that helped a bunch! Thanks guys/girls.
I guess I'll never find that set bow, nor a windforce, sigh. My merc would have enjoyed it.
the ver. 1.07 in the faq section was a through read and explained about the 'racks'.

@wangnala Actually I've found all the runes. In various places. E.g. an ist from my necro using bone spirt just inside the chaos sansuary, from my poison necro, using poison nova on baals minions. I can go on and on.

@The_gekko cool, another 1.07 player. I know I have a gf, its on my a4 merc, and i found another vamp gaze last month with my ice soccy. Not sure about valor have to check. If you would like to trade I have a fairly complete iso/ft list in the single player section or I can send you an excel spreadsheet that I use.