venom/bowasin

Tok97

Diabloii.Net Member
venom/bowasin

hi i was thinking about a Assasin using Venom with a bow and maybe a shadow. Does there already excist such a build? please tell me and advise.

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
She's called a sniper viper =) Basic principles for a ranged char applies. Load up on pd charms. Obtain CB, deadly strike from various sources. Use BoS to increase your attack speed.

A pus Spitter is a good weapon for this build with 250pd and 10%chance to cast lvl 1 lower resist. Other good bows/xbows will be weapons that either 1) have itd (kuko), piercing (buriza) or both (demon machine).

Using two +3shadow claws on switch for a +6 boost to skills.

det

Diabloii.Net Member
Usually Venom and PD charms don't agree, as the PD charms damage is scaled down to the duration time of Venom (0,4 seconds) That does not leave a lot of damage, even from a 275 poison over 6 seconds charm

I read (in the stickies I think) about a build like that using a Widowmaker (ladder only). You get ITD, Deadly strike and GA for free.

jmervyn

Diabloii.Net Member
Long time ago...

I had one in 1.09 - she was using a Kuko before she died short of lvl 50. I never did get the Venom damage sorted out, and often just relied on Poison charms myself. Certainly not the best way to do damage... The Kuko is just an all-around good bow, but I had used Demon Machine earlier.

Other reasonable bows were the Zephyr runeword and Skystrike.

tl998

Banned
Well you could go for a "Bramble" (I hope I have the rught runeword here) for the extra poison damage. Also parts of trang's set can help. Then of course +skills will add to venom damage.