Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Vengeance and second aura?

Discussion in 'Paladin' started by Vasilisxxx, Jun 19, 2005.

1. Vasilisxxx

Vasilisxxx Diabloii.Net Member

Vengeance and second aura?

Hi, i am building a new PvM paladin and i am confused on witch skills to use. I am going with Vengeance, but i dont know what the main aura shuld be. Of course the Fanaticism and the Conviction are the prime choices ;).

1)But Witch one is the best ?!
    2)And what are the benifits from each one? I know theres tons of threads about those two, but i could find one that answered my quistion.
    3) What weapon is the best for each build? (And second best? :cool: )

Hope you guys will help me

2. Chimaira

Chimaira Diabloii.Net Member

1. I'd say Conviction...Vengeance deals tons of elemental damage and Conviction greatly lowers enemies resistance to elemental damage...you do the math:) Conviction also greatly lowers enemies defence making it very easy to hit them, so you don't have to worry about attack rating.

2. Fanatiscism will make you attack much faster, and you won't have to use much IAS gear, will also give you decent physical damage for leeching back life/mana. Party friendly aura for physical damage dealers (bowazons, barbs, etc)

Conviction...see 1. Also good party aura for casters.

3. I'd say Breath Of The Dying is probably the best weapon for both auras, although if you are using Fanatiscism you can use other slower alternatives like Death. Pretty much everything with high damage/speed is a good weapon. You can try out Beast and get the best from both worlds, although the damage is a little low compared to BOTD.

3. Vasilisxxx

Vasilisxxx Diabloii.Net Member

Thanks very much for the answer !

Another Question :D : Are this build gonna make it as PvP ? Any chance at all? :D

4. Superhal

Superhal Diabloii.Net Member

from what i can tell from the build guides, conviction is very very good in pvp.

5. arbing

arbing Diabloii.Net Member

conviction is good, but the thing is that Vengeance is not that good in pvp, due to slow attacking speed.