Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Various questions

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Community Forum' started by Arkardo, Oct 2, 2006.

1. Arkardo

Arkardo IncGamers Member

Various questions

Hi all,

I don't know if this has already been answered or if this is the right place to ask this. Sorry if I'm wrong. :smiley:

Just some various questions:

- About Clay Golems: I know their slow effect kicks in when they succesfully attack something, but does it also work when they're being attacked?
    - What is the duration of this slow effect?
    - About Skeleton Mages: what is the freeze and poison duration? And does the skill level have any effect on this?
    - Is their any chance for me to fight Diablo Clone these days? I've only seen the message about the Stone of Jordan twice these last 3 months and I don't have any Soj's.
    - If I were to have a Soj, couldn't I just sell it to a merchant, buy it back etc. to trigger Diablo Clone?

Thank you!

Arkardo

2. Kull

Kull IncGamers Member

3. middleman35

middleman35 IncGamers Member

On the SoJ issue, i'm 99% sure that wouldn't work, or else Anni's would be worth little more than a few million gold.

4. Ce Olba

Ce Olba Banned

About the Sojs issue, I remember someone trying it. Didn't work.

5. Arkardo

Arkardo IncGamers Member

OK, thank you. :D

And what about Diablo Clone? Does he still appear on a regular basis?

OT: isn't it a bit strange to reward the dupers with Diablo Clone? Even if other people on the same server get a chance to get an Annihilus as well, if you can trigger him at your own leisure it just isn't fair towards the others. He needs to appear on regular basis as well, IMHO.

6. Nilaripper

Nilaripper IncGamers Member

He does appear on a regular basis.Well,if you got 2k-3k sojs on your mules and are able to multiply them and have the possiblility to hold 60-100 games of a certain ip on 2-3 pcs it is pretty rewarding.I know about 10 users in europe capable of doing this.It is stupid in various ways:
    1.people try to find a certain ip by making games very fast:result:people crashing servers, get realm down,try to use 3rd party progs to avoid it.
    2.the duper has a clear advantage here:99.9% of annis are "produced" by duped sojs.
    3.legit players have to trade their valuable selffound items to get an anni.

In the suggestions thread on battle.net forums a vast majority of players wanted to see a change of this insane system, i hope for a future patch.