Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Valkyre Qs

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by Purkake, Mar 22, 2004.

1. Purkake

Purkake IncGamers Member

Valkyre Qs

Ok I've got some questions about the valkyre:
    1. Why does she walk so slow and why doesn't she run???(will her speed go up with slvl?)
    2. Will she get more/better equipment with higher slvl(like shadow master?)
    3. What skills does she use?

And one non-Valk question: where could I find a 1.10 Bowazone guide?

2. Freyas

Freyas IncGamers Member

1) Valkyrie always stays the same speed, regardless of her skill level... she's kinda slow, but if you get too far ahead of her, she'll "teleport" up to where you are at. It can be kinda annoying, but you can always use a decoy to destract monsters while you wait for her to get into position.

2) She gets better equipment at higher levels- I don't recall what the exact levels where she changes her equipment, but she gets an amulet, circlet, full plate mail, and a pike. As your slevel goes up, these are improved. The only levels I can remember offhand are that she gets a Lance at level 8 and a War Pike at level 17.

3) The only skill that valk will use is normal attack. She attacks slowly because of the slow speed on the weapon. However, with a good spawn, she could potentially be attacking with a 400% ed war pike....(yeah, right)

There have been several guides in this forum dealilng with bowazons. If you're wanting to use FA, you might look at the FA guide sticked in the forum. If you're looking more towards physical skills, there have been a couple guides posted in the forums- if you browse through the first few pages of the forum, you should find a guide- one that has gotten quite a bit of acclaim is Lone Wolf's sniperzon guide, utilizing magic arrow and strafe. There have also been a few pretty good strafeazon guides posted as well.

3. Purkake

Purkake IncGamers Member

Thx you!
    BTW can't wait when she gets a rare criclet :clap:

4. Anidem

Anidem Banned

If there was only a way to see what gear she spawnes.

5. Purkake

Purkake IncGamers Member

Then you would probably cast her like ~100 times.

PS. You can see the colour of her armor, when it is blue then it is probably % chance to cast lvl x frost nova :scared:

6. Vagranticide

Vagranticide IncGamers Member

That's one thing I've always wanted to know. I heard that Valk's do different elemental damage depending on their color. So what damage does each color do? :scratch:

7. Freyas

Freyas IncGamers Member

The color of her armor does not affect the elemental damage of your valkyrie- that's usually dependant upon the modifiers that spawn on her weapon. The color your valkyrie appears is dependant upon the color of the armor- like %chance to cast frost nova makes armor appear blue.

If you look at armor in your inventory, or in a shop window, it will be colored based on certain mods that it has. The color of your valkyrie's armor is dependant upon the same things.

8. Cloud Strife

Cloud Strife IncGamers Member

maphack...

9. Omikron8

Omikron8 IncGamers Member

Way back in 1.09 i tried maphack (no flames read ahead) to see just how hacked up dueling games where by looking at some of the most broken pvp builds who were using items such as constriction rings, iths, wiz rings, etc. I decided to use the inventory feature on my assasin's level 25 shadow master and i must say she had one sick weapon! If i recall correctly the shadow master's claw had between 250 and 300 max damage with huge IAS and amp damage. I impulsively moved my mouse over this claw and tried to pick it up but then remembered that i could not :)