valk

Dunglarien

Diabloii.Net Member
valk

when u spawn a valk, they come in different collars....blue=cold red=fire and so on.........but, is there a magicfind valk?

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
A valk spawns with random gear, and the color is just the armor color (same as when used on players).

Offhand I don't remember whether MF% can spawn on helmet/armor/weapon, but independent of that MF% will not change armor color. Therefore you won't know when it spawns, if it can spawn...

Dunglarien

Diabloii.Net Member
huh? when my valk spawns blue she does cold damage....i think.... :confused:

i guess it all happend in my head..........

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
I never cared about item coloring, but it's the mods on the armor that determine color. It is very well possible that something in the cold damage field is causing armor to be displayed in blue.

The Valk itself never spawns as "cold" or "fire" or whatever --- she's just getting random gear that happens to have different mods each time. Especially when she's getting rare items...

Of course, that also means that you'll never know for sure what she's doing :)

Myrakh-2

Diabloii.Net Member
Hm... I would have sworn it's just the armor mods that determine color... :( Oh well...

EDIT: on the other hand, it seems to be the case :)

SirDooFuss

Diabloii.Net Member
But, is there a legitimate way to see exactly what the valk wears?

I know a while back someone with a well know 2nd party program with "hack" in the title told me that my valk was wearing equipment he could see. Maybe bliz could add that functionality at some point.
I know, dream on.:uhhuh:

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
SirDooFuss said:
But, is there a legitimate way to see exactly what the valk wears?

I know a while back someone with a well know 2nd party program with "hack" in the title told me that my valk was wearing equipment he could see. Maybe bliz could add that functionality at some point.
I know, dream on.:uhhuh:
the only way to see what items a valk (or shadow master) is wearing is with a map hack or another 3rd party program. There is no legit way to see.